Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10 half the time I just use normal pictures as textures and it works fine ;)

I did finally upload some textures to my photobucket but I think most of them came from your photobucket in the first place ;)

10 I usually do stuff like that just by adding a texture, that's how I did that one Matt Smith banner with all the different but slightly similar pictures, I put a different color of grunge texture on each ;)

I've tried that before but I can never make it look good...I can't do anything with the background except change the color..and blending people onto a new background like she does never comes out right.:rolleyes:

9,his hair isn't ginger.:p

10 I just use overlay like you taught me and it usually works with a little work.

Sadly it isn't ;)

10 yes, poor Doctor. We had an idea for an actor to play the Doctor who would be ginger though ;)

10 in Harry Potter there are Fred and George, the red haired twins, either of the actors who play them would be great as the Doctor :D :p

Oh I've seen them in people's banners...are they really twins?Or an actor in a double role?:D

10 I haven't been into HP lately and I'm forgetting my facts but I'm almost certain they're twins, I know they're at least two different actors ;)

Oh okay...very cool.:D 9
I'm used to actors in double roles...like "Hot Lead and Cold Feet".(was watching it again today.:p)

Oh okay...very cool.:D 9
I'm used to actors in double roles...like "Hot Lead and Cold Feet".(was watching it again today.:p)

10 I think that's one of those old movies that we used to watch every now and then, it definitely sounds familiar ;)

I looked it up and I remember now that they are twins, James and Oliver Phelps

Back