Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

9,and he has very interesting hair.:D

Thanks,my friend made a big batch of Newkirk icons so I might change my avvy too.:D

9, yes he does, there is no denying that ;)

fun :D I made those screencaps so my graphics will probably be changing as well :p

9 *looks forward to seeing new graphics*:D

I watched the third Anne last night so I'm hunting for screencaps from it....I may have to settle for the second one if I can't find any.:rolleyes:

9, I saw the Half Blood Prince yesterday so my new screencaps might be quickly replaced with things from HBP... ;) :D

9,was it a good one..I mean as far as HP movies go?:D I haven't heard much about it from my HP friend.:rolleyes: :p

9, it was pretty good, not as accurate to the book as it could be but more accurate than the fourth movie (the least accurate of the six... ;)) Snape was awesome as usual and for the few minutes Lupin and Tonks showed up they were good :p

9, yup Lupin's a werewolf, Tonks isn't she's a metamorphagus which means she can change her appearance (that's why she usually has pink hair ;)) Their son was not a werewolf however he is a metamorphagus ;)

10 now if only there was a chance of finding a picture of them together short of going back to the movie and bringing a camera ;) :rolleyes:

Back