Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

Tonks showed up for the first time in 5 and you only found out that they liked each other in the sixth book, there probably is a picture or two from Order of the Phoenix but I'm not sure where to look.

10 yes I look forward to seeing her, I love her hair :D

10 Amy Pond. I forget the name of the actress but she actually played a character in an episode in season 4 (like Martha had been in an episode in the season before she showed up)

10 I think actors can get some pretty good jobs playing characters younger than themselves, the Harry Potter actors are all in their twenties (their characters were 16 or 17 in this movie) on Smallville Tom Welling played young Clark Kent (say a freshman in High School) and he was in his twenties as well.

Yeah,I've noticed that in old movies/tv shows as well...both of the guys who played the Hardy Boys and The Monkees were all early-late 20s and playing no older than 18.:D

10 yup, you'd think it would happen less now that there are more child actors but the thing is that you still can only film so long with a person under a certain age so it's easier to film things like TV shows and a series of movies if your main characters are old enough to film for longer

(mine changed :p)

Yeah and I know England has really strict child labour laws,so that makes sense.:)

8,colorful.:D

10 I'm pretty sure it's a law everywhere, especially with filming with babies, it's especially hard to do that because they're not allowed to be on the set for very long at all.

I posted a bigger version and an explanation on the Pic Spam thread ;)

The one in Dr Quinn does.She actually looks like a preemie.:eek:
But,yeah,otherwise they always look a few months old.:p

Back