Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

9, yes, some earlier than others. Machia was really early and had to stay in the hospital for a while. Three of us were born in January and we were all due in February, I got the closest ;)

Oh,wow,thats unusual.:cool: I was a week and a half late..(My mom says thats why I'm never on time for school.:rolleyes:):p I actually should have been born December 88,and I was born January 89 (Missed being born a year earlier by that much.:p)

8, apparently it differs according to the family, I'd barely heard any stories about babies being born late until (I think it was) Sunrise posted her prayer request. My oldest sister was the closest of us to being born on time and I think she was at least a week early

It was Sully from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.:D Its from a flashback in an episode to when he was in the Civil War.:D But I changed it.:p

Last edited:
10 yes I should be done for now though, I'll stay off finding Matt Smith pictures for a while, my photobucket will be crowded up ;)

Haha I have so many Monkees pictures I had to put them into more than one sub album.:p

10 mine changed

Yes, they should each get their own album and then you could also have an album of group pictures ;)

9,aw he has a cute smile!:p

Haha,yeah thats what I ended up doing..although if I get many more Davy pics I may end up making another album for him.:p

10 yes he does, and his laugh is amazing too, I hope we have a lot of happy doctor ;) :p

Ah, that would be "Cute Davy pics" and "Even cuter Davy pics" :D :p

9,*mine changed*:p Sounds great.:D Looks like he has a dimple too?(or maybe its wishful thinking.:p)

ROTFL!Yeah,something like that.:p

Back