Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

8.5,So is she a wizard too?:D

Hehe sounds like fun...I would have LOVED to go to the Twilight one near here.:D

10 yes, essentially everyone you will ever see a HP banner of is a wizard/witch ;)

I nearly didn't get to go because it was late and all but we went to the the one at Borders. The thing is we did run into some kind of scary people :eek: but it was still fun :D

10, This one girl kind of weirded us out, she decided that she wanted to hang out with us for some reason

10 it was still fun, they had a costume contest that we competed in for fun, that was like the only thing we actually participated in but it was the most interesting. I think earlier on in the evening they'd had some trivia contests or something but we weren't there that long.

The ironic thing is that not many of us actually got our books from Borders, my dad figured out that he could get a whole bunch at Wal-Mart without waiting in a huge line ;) (they even came with lovely rubber bracelets :D)

10 yeah, they were green and said Slytherin. I have a few of those kinds of bracelets but I've broken quite a few as well, I need harder wearing jewelry ;)

10, The students are sorted into four different houses at Hogwarts, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Gryffindor is the one Harry and most of his friends are in, "Gryffindor values courage, bravery, daring, nerve and chivalry."; Ravenclaw is where Luna is, "Ravenclaw values intelligence, learning, and wit." Slytherin is where most of the more unpleasant people came from but that's kind of prejudiced, there are also several awesome people who come from Slytherin :D "Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness." And Hufflepuff is kind of the underdog ;) "Hufflepuff values hard work, loyalty, tolerance, and fair play."

On Snitchseeker (a Harry Potter forum) you get sorted when you join and I ended up in Hufflepuff :rolleyes: ;)

Ah! I've always seen those words and never had any clue what they meant.:p Makes more sense now.:D

10 glad to help, I'm getting used to having to explain, I remember I had some non-HP fans reading my last fan fiction and I had to explain stuff to them then ;)

8.5,so are the HP movies clean?(Mainly the first one is what I'm curious about)?:D

^8.5,lots of language?Or just a bit?

Afton said:
10. Gotta love the romance ;) What movie is it from?

Shiloh!!!!((hugs)):D
Thanks,its from a tv show Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.:D

^8.5,okay,sounds promising.:D (yes I'm interested in seeing it...my moms gonna kill me if I bring it home from the library though.:p :rolleyes:)

Back