Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10,lol,yeah I've noticed that in some episodes..80s hair kinda went up and down like that a lot,hovering between awesome 70s and whatever it was we wore in the 90s.:rolleyes: :p

10 I loved Nyssa's hair, my mom's hair actually kind of looked like it in the wedding pictures I was looking at :D

10 I know! It's so pretty and curly, my hair only curls when I've been swimming or something :rolleyes: ;)

9 cool

from what I've heard from curly haired people I don't want really curly hair but I would like at least slightly curly hair :D it's been being good and kind of being wavy lately but that's not the same ;)

9,thanks,I was playing with textures.:p

Permanents don't work on my hair so curls would be wonderful.:p

9 ooo the texture is really pretty

my mom is going to get a perm I think but I don't think I'd want to do that, I don't like having to work with my hair too much, that's why my bangs don't always look that great ;)

9,my friend (Jordana) fom livejournal made the textures..she makes such amazing stuff I've been attempting to duplicate her style.:D

9, that's how I make some graphics, I base them off my favorite graphics done by other people ;)

10 yeah I wish for some effects too but not as many now that I've discovered some of the wonders of photoplus that I didn't know of before ;)

I usually set my text to overlay because I always belnd a solid background.:p But if I can't,I put a brush stroke around it and it makes it show up.:p

10 I use beveling and a border and I usually make it slightly transparent

I'm going to get off now, some of my family and watching PotC3 and I want to see a few parts ;)

9,bye GG,have fun.:p I'll be finishing uploading a banner,and then getting off to watch "The Wild Wild West".:p

9, yes will becomes Davy Jones so he has to sail the seas for eternity except he gets one day on land every ten years :rolleyes:

Back