Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

I love that part.:p Audrey said it's footage from Gene Kelly in "The Three Muskateers".:D I really want to see that film now.:p

No,the "silent film" parts in the theatre.:D

The Broadway Melodies looked to me like a spoof of "Ziegfeild's Follies" that was popular at the time the films set.:D

10,yeah I'm not as good at 1920s history so I don't get all the jokes but by large the whole film is a spoof of that time period.:p I do like silent films now though,my grandfather came up a bit ago and we saw "Wings" at the Ohio capa series.:D

10 silent movies are pretty great, I've been tempted to make some old Doctor Who episodes into spoof silent movies because some of them would be really funny :D

10 there's actually one part (I think it's in Enlightenment) when they're out in space so there's no sound and it really reminded me of a silent movie :D

10,I need to watch the first Anne again,I watch the second and third all the time but neglect the first.:p

9, I love all the books, we have this magazine of plays we could order and Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea is in it, I would be tempted if it wouldn't be so hard to do ;)

Back