Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10, that's the thing, everybody keeps telling me how much they love Mr. Knightley, I really want to watch it just for him ;)

GG:You haven't seen him?:eek:
*coughs*
picture.php

Marleybug:10! :cool:

Its from the late 90s,I think,or early 2000s...Starring Gwenyth Paltrow.:)
Brown
I love brown eyes.:p

10, I personally like green eyes but brown is okay, I don't run into many green-eyed guys even in movies

(Have you noticed that every single guy in Celtic Thunder has blue eyes?)

I adore brown eyes..Its kinda weird because every guy I've ever really liked (singer-actor wise,at least) had brown eyes,now that I think about it..Shaun Cassidy,Mr. Knightley..and Davy!:p
Except Sully from Dr. Quinn had blue eyes..but other than that..yeah,I definately have a thing for brown eyes.:p

They do?:eek: Thats weird,I don't think of Irish guys having blue eyes usually.:p

Haha,well all The Beatles and all The Monkees had brown eyes so maybe people like groups to have all the same eye color.:p

10, quite true, no wonder none of them have green eyes, there just aren't enough green-eyed guys around ;)

Haha,yes.
Davy + guitar =<3
He learned to play it when he became a member of the group but they had to make him one 3/4 the size of a normal guitar because he was so little.:p

10, that's a sweet picture ;)

He learned to play it when he became a member of the group but they had to make him one 3/4 the size of a normal guitar because he was so little

that's pretty great ;)

Back