Seven books = seven movies?

Queen Rocco said:
what? it need to be in the real order :p

No. It cant be. Why? William will push his 20's by the time he finished VOTDT. I dont want new actors.

Narniafreak152 said:
Me too. They need to be sure to make the movies in order where the actors won't change their looks that much. Here is the order i think they should make it in.

1. LWW- (already completed)
2. Prince caspian
3. Voyage of the Dawn Treader
4. The silver chair
5. Last battle
6. Magician's Nephew
7. Horse and his boy

NOTE: Last battle comes before Magician's Nephew and HHB so the actors can stay the same.

LB doesnt have to be before HHB and MN. None of the pevensies are in it. You havent finished all the books, have you?

Last edited:
The Narnia Addict said:
No. It cant be. Why? William will push his 20's by the time he finished VOTDT. I dont want new actors.

LB doesnt have to be before HHB and MN. None of the pevensies are in it. You havent finished all the books, have you?

The Pevensies ARE in it. At the very end. But they are supposed to be quite a bit older-- Peter, being 13 in LWW, and 14 in PC, is around 22 in LB. (I'll let you guys do the math for the other kids, lol) of course they are all way older than the characters they played, but thats ok.

i hope so. but i don't think they will film them all.

i do hope they'll film the voyage of the dawn treader, cause it's one of the books i like best.

Queen_Lucy said:
i hope so. but i don't think they will film them all.

i do hope they'll film the voyage of the dawn treader, cause it's one of the books i like best.

they're planning to do all of them, and VDT for sure, as they want to film PC and VDT back to back to prevent Georgie Henley and Skandar Keynes from getting too old for their characters.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:
they're planning to do all of them, and VDT for sure, as they want to film PC and VDT back to back to prevent Georgie Henley and Skandar Keynes from getting too old for their characters.

cool! *enthused*

I was just going to say...the concern would be for the kids' ages when filming PC and Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Personally since I have finally finished reading PC and am part ways through VDT, I can't wait to see the Pevensie kids back in action again. And imagine how the Dawn Treader is going to look built in the movie version!! Not to mention the battle scene in Prince Caspian.

i also think they need to make them in an order where the actors wont change looks too much( unlike th HP films)

but my thaught are that they are actualy going to make them in the order they where written( i read that some where)

LWW
prince caspian
voyage dawn treader
silver chair
horse and his boy
magitians nephew
last battle

i have also herd that they are gonna make prince caspian, voyage of the dawn treader and silver chair as a quick release triligy

i dunno. i guese we will see what happens

office said:
i hope i get to play eustace or digory.

Gosh, I would kill to play Aravis in HHB. She's a brilliant character to portray. I'm thinking of taking certain scenes from HHB to make it my groups' final project for Drama next year.

stowbrry real or CGI

In the Majition's nefuw should they have a reil hours for strowberry with CGI wings or a full CGI hours?

Narniafreak152 said:
Me too. They need to be sure to make the movies in order where the actors won't change their looks that much. Here is the order i think they should make it in.

1. LWW- (already completed)
2. Prince caspian
3. Voyage of the Dawn Treader
4. The silver chair
5. Last battle
6. Magician's Nephew
7. Horse and his boy

how come the last battle would not be last? it would make way more sense if they did it last tahn the horse & his boy...they should be filmed in this order
1. LWW
2. PC
3. Horse and his boy
4. VoTD
6. SC
5. MN
7. LB

that makes more sense. they should have started with MN and gone through until LB.

mr_tummnus said:
Question: do you think that all seven books will be recorded into movies in next years...???

LWW went really well, I think (and hope) that PC will to, but shall we see the The Last battle in the movie as well..??

What is your opinion?

i think it's a 50 % chance they would be REALLY oldat the end!

Back