Share a Pic! III

You look happy GG! And you have a pretty smile!. Cool pix!

I was quite happy, I didn't expect to get to meet him. Thanks.

your hair is very prettyful long

Thank you, it wasn't very prettyful by the end of the day though. XD

GG, I think you look more like Princess Camilla than like Dulcibella.

"You're very lovely. Do you know how lovely you are?"

:eek:You mean you know what I'm talking about? As in you know of Milne's Ugly Duckling? :eek:

XD Thank you Mike. We're doing the Ugly Duckling again this Summer! Which means I get to be Dulcibella again. :D

*snort*

You look lovely, Elizabeth. ;)

XD

Thanks D.

XD Thank you Mike. We're doing the Ugly Duckling again this Summer! Which means I get to be Dulcibella again. :D

Keep in mind the flight of doves, rather than the flight of panic-stricken elephants.

Frankly, that didn't quite get it. There was something missing: an absence, as it were, of everything I asked for, and in its place a resemblance to an unsatisfied fish.

:D

Keep in mind the flight of doves, rather than the flight of panic-stricken elephants.

Frankly, that didn't quite get it. There was something missing: an absence, as it were, of everything I asked for, and in its place a resemblance to an unsatisfied fish.

:D

XD We don't have some of those lines, now I'm sad that we don't. :p but we do have the flight of panic-stricken elephants.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh Prinsimon

XD We don't have some of those lines, now I'm sad that we don't. :p but we do have the flight of panic-stricken elephants.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh Prinsimon

You needn't shout until he has said "What?" about three times. Always consider the possibility that he isn't deaf. :D

You needn't shout until he has said "What?" about three times. Always consider the possibility that he isn't deaf. :D

We have an animal which we call a dog, or in the more mountainous districts, Doggie. It sits by the fireside and purrs.

This is me and the lead singer of Flatfoot 56. :D We were hanging around before their concert on Friday and he was just at his booth talking to people. ;)

And I'm not short, he's just 6 feet 10 inches tall...

MAN, you're ugly, GG!!! Invisible Note: GG wanteded me to do this to see people's responses. I would never say that to someone, even if I thought it, which I don't; she really is lovely.

MAN, you're ugly, GG!!! Invisible Note: GG wanteded me to do this to see people's responses. I would never say that to someone, even if I thought it, which I don't; she really is lovely.

Thank you so much, Zella, you're such an awesome friend. :D

Here's some night pics I took after Alive 11! Tell me watcha think!

This one is REALLY scary!
picture.php

Love the lighting on this one
picture.php

Haha and I got a free caramel mocha from dunkin donuts!
picture.php

YESSSSSS!!! Toby mac was SOOOO amazing!!!

I hear Skillet had fireworks shooting out of their guitars!? and Flatfoot56 had people throwing mud at other people xD!? haha sounds SO amazing!

YESSSSSS!!! Toby mac was SOOOO amazing!!!

I hear Skillet had fireworks shooting out of their guitars!? and Flatfoot56 had people throwing mud at other people xD!? haha sounds SO amazing!

YES!!! Both of those were awesome. :D And we have both on video.

Back