Share a Pic! III

There's a website called Dolldivine where you can basically make your own dolls/dress them up. It's really quite entertaining and there's a million different ones.

Anyways this is one I did.

Attachments

• 923588393.jpg
    923588393.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 65
picture.php

There's a website called Dolldivine where you can basically make your own dolls/dress them up. It's really quite entertaining and there's a million different ones.

Anyways this is one I did.

Aww, that is adorable! :D I should try that site out sometime. It looks like fun!

This is a picture of me and my cousin during one of the theme nights at camp this past week (I'm the one on the left). If you couldn't tell by my costume it was Robin Hood night.:D

Attachments

• Carrissa and Melissa - Robin Hood night at camp.jpg
    Carrissa and Melissa - Robin Hood night at camp.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 52
*gasp* That is AWESOME!!! You must have had so much fun!!!!! :D

...atic. Awsomeatic.:p:D And yes we did have fun. Our two games that night were the Archery Tournament for the Golden Arrow and then we fought with foam noodle staves in the pool on a plastic rowboat.:p

Another picture from that night:

Attachments

• Robin Hood night at WLD - Carrissa, Melissa, random people....jpg
    Robin Hood night at WLD - Carrissa, Melissa, random people....jpg
    96 KB · Views: 52
Seriously... the amount of jealous I am for those pictures... you have no idea.

I love you, Mewsie.

Mozy is just too cute! I love geeky girls!

Haha, I'm glad you all like them.:D

Edit: Plus I want that green cape!

The cape was actually an accident: you see when we made my hat we had leftover material and it looked like a cape so I decided to use it that way.:D:cool:

haha I love batman begins sooooo much! But I haven't seen the second one yet...

It's fantastic. :D

And I feel like I'm spamming the thread so I'll upload a picture. XD

Interesting story. I was sitting on the pier and reading a book when a random guy came up and asked if he could take pictures of my hair. (It was really windy so my hair was doing weird things.) He apparently teaches a photography class at a college. XD

Attachments

• IMG_3481-2.jpg
    IMG_3481-2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 113
Back