Share a Pic! III

Thanks guys! :D Ziggy was quite a character. The box of beads in the first picture had a label on it that said, "DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS YOUR NAME IS ZIGGY." :p

Oh, prettyness AK, and still love the hair!
Say, your sister is pretty..... is she.......like... married or something? :p

I went to Comic-Con today. I went to the Harry Potter Fandom panel. waited four and a half hours, sweating so hard for this picture with Joey Richter!!

Comic_con_joey_ricther.jpg

Oh, prettyness AK, and still love the hair!
Say, your sister is pretty..... is she.......like... married or something? :p

Thank you! Yes, she is married. And I have a 5 month old niece. ;) lol.

Thanks for sharing the picture, AK! You two are both so cute! I can definitely tell you're sisters. :)

Thanks MissR! People do tell us we look a lot alike...in fact, if our baby pictures aren't dated, it's hard to tell who is who!

You look very nice, AK! I hope you had fun

I did have fun; it was very hot, but it was relaxing enough to take the edge off my almost-emotional breakdown. :p

Words cannot express how jealous I am. :eek: :D

Thank you(I guess) but it was really hot in that room, I had my full Hogwarts robes on. I hope I run into him on Saturday, that would be so cool!

Thanks BK, I had tons of fun. I meet so many great people. Next year, somebody from TDL should be there!

Screen cap of my friend and I on facebook. We live 14 hours away from each other, so we've never actually done this 'handshake' in person. But it's fun to pretend.

Attachments

• Picture 245.png
    Picture 245.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 78
Just got back from traveling across Canada. Had some amazing experiences and met some awesome people.

Here are a couple of pics I took while I was there. (Click images for full size versions)

Just a quick shot I took from the top of Niagara Falls

The Horseshoe Falls section of Niagara Falls

The Canadian (the train I caught across Canada) parked in Jasper

Downtown Vancouver at night (taken from Stanley Park)

It was awesome weather while I was away. Sunny, hot, no clouds. This was the whole time I was traveling. I was home for a week and this happened. It snowed. I know, no big deal. Except it never snows where I live. Ever. So rude.

Excellent shots. I remember being at Niagara Falls with my first wife and daughter in 1989. Upstream of the falls, we went out onto the little islands called the "Sisters." Standing there gave a tiny thrill of danger: you _could_ go over the falls if you fell in the water from there.

Back