Attachments

• Photo0259.jpg
    Photo0259.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Photo0260.jpg
    Photo0260.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Sorry for double-posting, but here are the last four photos. Three amazing costumes and a picture or Jason Issacs(I hope I spelled his name right) He plays Draco Malfoy's dad in the Harry Potter movies. I was at the Harry Potter Fandom Panel when he panel crashed.
Photo0259.jpg

Photo0248.jpg

Photo0254.jpg

Photo0258.jpg

Last edited:
Haha I saw this one:
attachment.php
Online!

attachment.php

That would be such a cool Halloween costume!

Again, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to be there! I hope you have (had?) fun!

I have pictures from comic-con!!

View attachment 9584
Very Crowded, this isn't even the whole room

View attachment 9585
Awesome Tangled costumes

more too come!!

Ha, I love people taking advantage of Rapunzel and Flynn costumes.

Sorry for double-posting, but here are the last four photos. Three amazing costumes and a picture or Jason Issacs(I hope I spelled his name right) He plays Draco Malfoy's dad in the Harry Potter movies. I was at the Harry Potter Fandom Panel when he panel crashed.
View attachment 9586

View attachment 9587

View attachment 9588

View attachment 9589

Jason Isaacs is awesome.

MissReepi-No he is from Lord of the Ring-I forgot his name, but he was the creator of the One Ring.

No, MissReepicheep was right, it's the Witch King of Angmar, not Sauron.

Great photos Annemarie! And yes, the Witch King of Angmar is one of those wraiths.

hyper: I like the photo but I think you should continue putting your graphics on your thread, even if you see no comments. I know people are at least looking at them. Otherwise, your thread is going to die. If it dies, no one will get to see your work as the graphics you put up here will get buried quickly. If you put them on your thread, it will keep on coming to the front and people will be more likely to look click on it. Just an advice.

hyper: I like the photo but I think you should continue putting your graphics on your thread, even if you see no comments. I know people are at least looking at them. Otherwise, your thread is going to die. If it dies, no one will get to see your work as the graphics you put up here will get buried quickly. If you put them on your thread, it will keep on coming to the front and people will be more likely to look click on it. Just an advice.

BK: I found that picture online, its a wallpaper not MY graphic... I ALWAYS put MY new graphix on my graphix thread, and sometimes I put it here AND there! If anyone wants the full size wallpaper pic of that, just tell me!

The pictures of your dog are really cute! I like the nature pictures as well; the second is my favorite. However, the first one, though pretty, is dark and needs a little bit more light in the foreground.

Back