Share a Pic! III

here is my new hair cut when it's straight
funpics009.jpg
^_^ and here is my birthday cake

funpics004-1.jpg

Last edited:
Monkeh, your pictures are gorgeous.

Here's my car. His first two names are Harrison Nickolas, I need at least one more name for him though.

Attachments

• Harrison Nickolas.jpg
    Harrison Nickolas.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 141
Congratulations!!!! :D That is so exciting to have your own car! I really like that color, and the name is excellent! Good job. :D

Ooh, Monkeh, those pictures of the falls are fantastic! I have to say that my favorite one is the one of the train. I just love the angle!

That car is totally awesome!!

I have a few photos from comic-con coming soon!

Thank you, I'm sure he appreciates it. ;)

Oooooooooooooooooooh *really excited*

Congratulations!!!! :D That is so exciting to have your own car! I really like that color, and the name is excellent! Good job. :D

Ooh, Monkeh, those pictures of the falls are fantastic! I have to say that my favorite one is the one of the train. I just love the angle!

Thank you, yes, the name is awesome... ;)

I agree!

that's a recent picture of me :D
I haven't changed much though :p

POWL'! You're back! We missed you. Where were you during the VODT hype? How's Congo? Or are you in Paris now? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!! LOL! And yes, you haven't changed at all but your hair looks longer and oh so prettyful!!

Everyone looks so pretty here. Thank you all for sharing.

Last edited:
I got some pictures from Comic-Con. These are the people from Team Starkid(link to their site on my siggy)

Brant Cox
Roach.jpg

Brian Rosenthal
123.jpg

Joey Richter
1.jpg

sorry about the picture size!

Annemarie you are so pretty! And you look so happy and excited! I'm glad you had fun at Comic-con! Is that your HP robe?

Annemarie you are so pretty! And you look so happy and excited! I'm glad you had fun at Comic-con! Is that your HP robe?

Thanks, I was shaking when I meet them, they are like my theater heroes.

I was wearing my Harry Potter robes, I was Hermione Granger. My hair was great in the morning, but then it fell

Tommorow I'll try to get pictures of the awesome costumes I saw.

Back