Share a Pic! III

Maggie is so cute, and so are your friends. And that does look like fun!

Here is my Barney.

Attachments

• Barney 039-A.jpg
    Barney 039-A.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 64
the first thing that came to my head when I saw that photo was.....AWWWWW!!!!!!I love him Inkspot.

Aw! He's a very cute little dog.

Awwwww, the dog is so cute! His facial markings are just adorable. :)
Thank you! He is very adorable. He came from Jack Russel Terrier Rescue of Texas; he had been found alone running the streets of Dallas, covered in motor oil! They cleaned him up and looked for his family, but no one claimed him, and so he came to us. My husband saw his photo on the internet and fell in love.
Reminds me of a harry Wishbone. ^.^ Different breed, I know. But, still...

He is the same breed -- just a different style of coat (I mean, we don't have papers, but he is the type of a Jack Russel terrier.) Wishbone was a smooth coat, and our Barney is a broken or rough coat, but same breed. Because of his encounter with the motor oil, Barney has a couple of bald patches where the oil burnt his skin, and his hair is a little thin on the sides. We had hoped the fur might go back, but it doesn't. Thankfully it doesn't bother him.

Maggie and her friends are just too pretty. And shouldn't Barney be purple or something? :D
I know! My husband chose the name, Barney. He does look like a Barney, but not like a dinosaur. :p

=))))) OMG sooooo adorable!!! LOVE the name too!

Thank you -- he is adorable. Here he is in action at the doggie park. He loves big dogs, but he can't go in the big dog park because he doesn't always come when I call him, so if he's free in the big park, someone has to chase him down when it's time to go ... so he has to stay in the small dog park and run along the fence with his big-dog friends. :p

Attachments

• Barney 029.jpg
    Barney 029.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 70
Here's me visiting with some dragons.

Daspletosaurus
picture.php

Styracosaurus
picture.php

Back