Share a Pic! III

Dinosaurs are very cool! Thanks for sharing the pix!

And just an observation, as a mod I did not see anything like off-topic advertising in CF's post or siggie. And regarding coming out of dog ownership "retirement," I did not expect my husband to want another dog so soon after we lost our beloved Chance dog, but I'm glad we got Barney. He's a doll.

Alright guys, I have a bunch of nature pics (I just took yesterday) ready for your eyes! Tell me watcha think!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I like the shed and the dog pictures best. And the landscape looks like the area in Ohio/PA that I live in. (no seriously, if the trees were a little further away, the shed and the blueish green thing sticking out of the ground were red and the road was closer and the houses were further apart that could be my street. o_O :p) Anyway, pretty pictures.:)

Haha thanks! And you Guessed it, I'm from Ohio! ;)

So am I.... well, for the most part. xD

These are pictures of my first concert (that wasn't a kids concert), which I went to last weekend (oh and sorry about the blurriness of them- It was very hard to concentrate. xD) :

Attachments

• 100_1196.jpg
    100_1196.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_1198.jpg
    100_1198.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_1200.jpg
    100_1200.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 53
That's awesome, who did you see?

Hillsong.:D

And the entire concert I kept hoping they'd do "Take it All" which is my favorite of their songs and FINALLY at the end they did it. Oh my gosh if someone had been video taping me it would be HILARIOUS. I was afraid that I was going to accidentally jump too high and like leap over the seats and fall. xD
Oh and one time the stage got rainbow colored. I would've taken a picture of that but I was too distracted by whatever was going on at the time. xD The stage turned purple, blue, green, red and yellow all at the same time (or at least different things on the stage were those colors at the same time).

Back