Share a Pic! III

I think so! I LOVE the author as she wrote my favorite children's books (well, not really children's but not Young Adult by any stretch) The Enchanted Forest Chronicles. (It was through those books that I found this site, too, so they're doubly special.)
Anyways, A Matter of Magic is epic because it's like she took a Sherlock Holmes Mystery, and a Jane Austen romance and added WIZARDRY. Beautiful stuff.

Alright guys, I have a bunch of nature pics (I just took yesterday) ready for your eyes! Tell me watcha think!

I like the shed and the first porch one best. And your dog is so cute!:D

These are pictures of my first concert (that wasn't a kids concert), which I went to last weekend (oh and sorry about the blurriness of them- It was very hard to concentrate. xD) :

Sounds like fun!

Here, have a doodle I did of two characters from a book I love.

Neat!

This is my new fish, Flynn Swimmer.:D

Attachments

• BG.jpg
    BG.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 59
  • BG2.jpg
    BG2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 59
I like the Roxie dog! Very sweet.

The concert pix made it look like fun.

The illustration is cool, and I am glad for the recommendation, I read a lot of Young Adult books ... I'm sorta wimpy about grown-up books.

The fish is a beauty!

Nice pix, everyone.

One is what happens when you give me a pen. I was at a quizzing demo so our team name (Blizzard) was on my mind. That's an approximation of what our t-shirt design was this year. (I painstakingly made those shirts and it took forever and then they all died as soon as they were washed...)

The other is a panda that the one teenage guy at our church made for a class at school.

Attachments

• 0821112225.jpg
    0821112225.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Panda.jpg
    Panda.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 32

So do I! *licks lips* :cool:;)

You stay FAR away from my fish! Don't worry, Flynn, I'll protect you.

One is what happens when you give me a pen. I was at a quizzing demo so our team name (Blizzard) was on my mind. That's an approximation of what our t-shirt design was this year. (I painstakingly made those shirts and it took forever and then they all died as soon as they were washed...)

The other is a panda that the one teenage guy at our church made for a class at school.

Ooh! Both very cool!

Oh, I found my picture of one of those ill-fated shirts. ;) But my favorite part was that we had different nicknames for each person on the back, I'd always wanted nicknames on one of my quizzing shirts.

Taken with my cell phone, the quality could be better

Attachments

• Blizzard shirt1.jpg
    Blizzard shirt1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 51
Oh, I found my picture of one of those ill-fated shirts. ;) But my favorite part was that we had different nicknames for each person on the back, I'd always wanted nicknames on one of my quizzing shirts.

Taken with my cell phone, the quality could be better

I like it! Too bad washing ruined them.:(

Ooh, I love that little panda in the picture! ^.^ I remember you showing me that a while back; you said you were really impressed that he could make that kind of thing, since he can't thread a needle by himself. :D

The Sharpie design is great! My mom would get so mad at me if I did anything like that, though. :p I barely got away with drawing Silence marks on my arm for that Doctor Who party I went to.

The shirt is nice! What a shame that washing ruined them...

The Sharpie design is great! My mom would get so mad at me if I did anything like that, though. :p I barely got away with drawing Silence marks on my arm for that Doctor Who party I went to.

The shirt is nice! What a shame that washing ruined them...

It was actually a black pen and a red pen, I've done other things with sharpies... ;)

Yes, there might be ONE still around somewhere that wasn't ruined but that's about it of the 9 I made. :rolleyes:

Back