Share a Pic! III

Congratulations, Destiny! :D I'm so happy for you!!! By the way, you got engaged on my parent's anniversary. :p

Last edited:
That's kinda creepy miss. R lol. Thank you both. (Zella too). He asked me out May 19,2010 and proposed August 19,2011 want to get married on May 18,2012

Congratulations Candi my darling!!!

I hope you will be very very happy!

We need a clearer picture of the ring ...

love you!

Congratulations Candi my darling!!!

I hope you will be very very happy!

We need a clearer picture of the ring ...

love you!

Thank you, Annemarie and Inky.... I'll get a clearer picture once i get it back. And I'll post the pictures of him proposing when I get them.

The picture from the Jewelers site.

Attachments

• 757cc08c.jpg
    757cc08c.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
From my DSi camera here in Denmark

HNI_0026.jpg

HNI_0020.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_lqceebDY1C1qhkravo1_500.jpg

This is a picture of me and and eight AMAZING people who I got the privilege to volunteer with last week on a retreat for breast cancer patients and their families. I really adore this picture for a number of reasons. It was taken by a professional photographer who graciously donated his time to take pictures of the five beautiful families that attended the retreat. I also think the trees in the background are pretty cool. ;) But most importantly, this photo represents a life-changing week-long experience in which I built very strong relationships and learned to live stronger, laugh harder, and love deeper (that's the motto on our t-shirts! :D).

NB... That almost looks like Ohio!

Lila... It says yours is a broken image... Maybe my computer is just blocking it or something... Anyone else having that problem?

2im5b1f.jpg

I was practicing archery with Nadia's bow and decided to try to shoot an apple. After missing about 13 times I got it twice in a row.

Back