Share a Pic! III

Last edited:
Can't be you, you look too... too... sane...:eek: Let me guess, you're your brother impersonating your sister? Or you are you impersonating... wait... i'm confused (your bro's hair is awesome:D)

But you're so pretty :eek: I love your eyes! You don't look very much like your brother though, or maybe that's just the photo. But anyway, great pic!

(P.S. There goes my image of your avvy, can i have the high-tech-elektro-vertikutierer in the second pic as compensation?:p)

A picture of ME?
efotrfate19.jpg

Oh sure, like i would care:

DSC08179.jpg

Darth Lieke, this was my i´m-looking-for-more-knitted-cookies-photo (seriously, i named it like that) )something went wrong with the lightning, and then my hair was suddenly really dark, and my face was red, lol, but you can still see the shape of my head, and the color of my eyes)

Now for a bit more realistic photo of me, i´m the one in the middle:
Afbeelding3.jpg

Lol *grin*

Me, this time really:
DSC08139.jpg

I did cut my hair though...

Oh and i had this really weird picture of me, but i deleted it from my photobucket, and it´s on another computer, but when i find it i´ll post it again, it was hilarious. And i have this one picture from when i was about 13, and we had to make really weird faces in front of the camera, i won without doubt. But it looks so completely ridiculous i´m afraid to show it, even after 5 years...

The awesomeness of the women in this forum cannot be expressed with mere words. My hat to all of you ladies!! *bows to all*

Wow...you're very pretty. (you also look like a relative of Elrond in the top picture of you)
Haha, yeah, they say we have the same frown :p lol

I must admit Lieke the pic of you as Sinterklaas is completely accurate! I always thought you and him look alike
Hehe, yeah we do, it's all in the beard :p
lieke, you're hiding the cookies behind your back aren't you!!
woooow your skirt is, like, amaaaaazing *is slightly gigglish after seeing santa claus photo and imagining... things*

wait... you cut your hair yourself?
The cookie thing wasn't because i'm completely obsessed though (well... not only because of that), but at the time i took that photo we were just in the statue-crushes-children-drop-cookies-catch-them-aahhh-phase, so that's why...

Thanks, i love it too, it's my favorite (not that i wear that many skirts, but at times...). It had to be great though, i left my bed at 6 just to get it, so it had to be worth it (special sale in town, the earlier you got, the lower the prices were, and me and my sisters couldn't resist, one thing led to another...) :D

No, i meant that the how-do-you-call-it person who cuts hair cut my hair. But it isn't much shorter now though...

EDIT: don't imagine that!!! First, it's Sinterklaas, not Santa Claus (completely different person), and second... IIIITTTTSSS WRRROOONNNGGG, poor Sinterklaas, being a saint, yet treated like that... and the stupid thing is that i'm imagining the same thing now, great, thank you, MF :p

lieke, you're so very very very pretty
Uh, thanks :eek:

DW, the first pic seems like a lot of fun (except for the snake, that's creepy!), and the last one is very cool!

Miss Freckles and Lieke are both adorable. Lieke, the skirt is quite nice. You look lovely. DW, you look like fun, too. I haven't been able to get online lately. What campaign is taking you through beautiful Texas?

Exactly, but the order in which that sentence was there kind (first the skirt, then the Sinterklaas picture) kind of made the point (and if that wasn't your point, then it sure looked like it:D), but Sinterklaas wears red, fits with the white beard! :p

INKY!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see you again!

Please read your post again, and you will see that you left basically no other option open than to think that:p

But no, i think he's more the wear blue kind of guy, considering his avvy and siggy.:p

Very pretty! I like your nose and your eyebrows. It's one of those things -- I have hardly any nose, and my eyebrows are quite sparse, so I admire those things in others ...
lieke said:
INKY!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see you again!
Thanks, sweetie. Glad to be back.
:)

Yes, Oxford Girl is great-looking! I myself _never_ cared for teeny-weeny button noses; the first of my two deceased wives had a nose almost exactly like Oxford Girl's.

Back