Share a Pic! III

IMG_0869.JPG

That's a picture of a leaf during an ice storm earlier this year.

'Tis the season...

Attachments

• Hobbit1.jpg
    Hobbit1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Hobbit2.jpg
    Hobbit2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Hobbit3.jpg
    Hobbit3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 42
Fred! I think this is the first pic I have ever seen of you!!! :eek: :cool:

Nice to see everyone again! It's been 2 long years... Hopefully I'll be back here more often...
imagedsw.jpg

This was taken yesterday. Drinking a French Vanilla cappuccino in my unicorn mug. lol
And here is my latest YouTube video *hides*
Hello world + The Horse and His Boy

Oh there are tons out there now..

You're so cute!! I just want to hug you and squeeze you and call you... well I can't call you Fred because that's me... I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK TLV! You look very adorable.

Just a reminder for everyone: this thread is for pictures of yourself, so we can all get to know one another. The thread for random photos of anything is called "Share a Pic not of yourself" and it is here:

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28849

What's sad is the fact that I have no recent pictures of myself. I'm not a very good photographer, and I recently (in July, actually) went from shoulder-length, nasty, curly hair to a pixie cut. I have no pictures that look like the current me.

Does your computer have photo-booth or a web-cam? Just stick your head in front of that. I bet your haircut is adorable. :)

@the Large Voice: You're adorable! :3 I love your mug. Also, you have excellent teeth. (Sorry... I hope the fact that I'm a dental student takes away some of the weirdness of that comment. XD)

@the Large Voice: You're adorable! :3 I love your mug. Also, you have excellent teeth. (Sorry... I hope the fact that I'm a dental student takes away some of the weirdness of that comment. XD)

I personally think it's kind of awesome and may try to give you reputation for that post. XD

I commented earlier on my iPhone, but apparently it didn't actually POST. grr. lol

Thank you! All thanks go to my orthodontist, back when I was a teen. :D

Back