Share a Pic! III

Here I am with my beautiful elven girlfriend.
207895_342210989202140_1976926849_n.jpg

All of you guys look so cute (and handsome)! I wish I could look half as good as you guys. Haha, maybe if I wore the same costume as Sir Tom, I could look like him. (I have brunette hair, and it's pixie cut lol. Just about the same length as Tom's, too)

Great picture, Large Voice! :)
All of you guys look so cute (and handsome)! I wish I could look half as good as you guys. Haha, maybe if I wore the same costume as Sir Tom, I could look like him. (I have brunette hair, and it's pixie cut lol. Just about the same length as Tom's, too)
Thanks! The trick is finding just the right clothes/armor that look good for you. For example, few people look good in full plate armor, so I wear scale armor as seen in the picture.

My family's Christmas present arrived early (the tv in the box is a Samsung HDTV) :D so mom and dad had me and Tom take a picture with it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 53
My family's Christmas present arrived early (the tv in the box is a Samsung HDTV) :D so mom and dad had me and Tom take a picture with it!

You and Tom are adorable! Enjoy the present!

Mozart said:
This is a picture of me (left) and my 2nd cousin (right) from a few months ago. We both share the same name, just spelled differently.
You're a cutie-pie! So is your cousin. How does she spell Mozart? :p

GV, you look beautiful as always!

Back