Share a Pic! III

Love that shot Afton. These are some pics I took with my brand new camera...it has color focus on it. *PLEASE WAIT WHILE THEY LOAD ON PHOTOBUCKET THEY WILL BE UP SHORTLY*......loading....loading.....100%

DSCN0026_zps1c05001f.jpg

My B&N copy of "Grimm's Fairytales"
DSCN0025_zpsfeb4ca87.jpg

The penguin cookie jar from my mother-in-law
DSCN0024_zpsebf6c7b3.jpg

My "kissy lipgloss" I got from my mom's best friend last Christmas (2011)

Last edited:
Very beautiful Afton! Your friend's photography style is amazing!! I wish I could take a lesson from him/her :p

Thank you hun. And he is an AMAZING photographer. If you have a facebook, look him up and support him (J. Gaelen Smith Photography) Also, just grab a camera and start playing around with lighting and angles and what not. Having a nice camera makes a huge difference, and he has an incredible camera with a specific lens, so that works well to his advantage. But you can take incredible photos when you just play around a little. :)

https://www.facebook.com/jgaelensmithphotography?fref=ts

^DL, I'm slightly envious that your camera has color focus on it.... but I love the fact that you have Grimm's Fairy Tales^

Last edited:
Thank you hun. And he is an AMAZING photographer. If you have a facebook, look him up and support him (J. Gaelen Smith Photography) Also, just grab a camera and start playing around with lighting and angles and what not. Having a nice camera makes a huge difference, and he has an incredible camera with a specific lens, so that works well to his advantage. But you can take incredible photos when you just play around a little. :)

https://www.facebook.com/jgaelensmithphotography?fref=ts

^DL, I'm slightly envious that your camera has color focus on it.... but I love the fact that you have Grimm's Fairy Tales^

Sure! Yah, we have a really nice "Canon" camera. It's one of the slimmer ones, but it really takes professional pictures; I really love testing my photography skills with it :). Yah, I'll definitely check his page out!

Maybe everybody might remember I'm completely Hockey Crazy. And my fav team are the Flyers. We had a lockout going on for a long time and some players headed over to Europe to play in European Leagues or the Russian league. Two of my Flyers players -among them my big favorite Claude Giroux- went to Germany to play for Eisbären Berlin. I live in Holland and went to Düsseldorf with two belgian friends (on Nov the 4th 2012) who also love the Flyers. I waited outside to catch a view of the guys. And guess what? Claude Giroux walked outside and I got my pic taken with him and he signed my Flyers cap!!

MeandClaudetoo.jpg

meandClaude.jpg

178641_10151246937752766_1595061971_o.jpg

Maybe everybody might remember I'm completely Hockey Crazy. And my fav team are the Flyers. We had a lockout going on for a long time and some players headed over to Europe to play in European Leagues or the Russian league. Two of my Flyers players -among them my big favorite Claude Giroux- went to Germany to play for Eisbären Berlin. I live in Holland and went to Düsseldorf with two belgian friends (on Nov the 4th 2012) who also love the Flyers. I waited outside to catch a view of the guys. And guess what? Claude Giroux walked outside and I got my pic taken with him and he signed my Flyers cap!!

That's exciting.:D

My little "toasty" hand warmers. I'm a medical transcriptionist so I work at the computer and my hands get cold so I thought these were perfect!:D Plus they're super cute.

Attachments

• Toasty wamers.jpg
    Toasty wamers.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 57
Great photos Vanessa (nice to see you back, too). I wish I could go to Dusseldorf.

Des! I like the hand warmers! I need a pair.;)

Back