Share a Pic! III

Very well done, I may add.

Thank you again!

Alright, last picture before I start waiting for somebody else to get in the spotlight again. :cool:

73728_3697840944407_394583239_n.jpg

Love it, Tom!!

Here's a picture of my at Gallifrey One, a Doctor Who convention. I am dressed up as Amy Pond from "Curse of the Black Spot". and that is a Dalek.

pond_and_a_dalek_by_avpmfan1-d5vcayf.jpg

Sorry for the size and bad lighting.

You look very nice, Sir Tom! And Annemarie, where did you find a Dalek?! That's awesome! And you look awesome, too. :) I haven't seen that episode yet, but I hope I do soon!

You look very nice, Sir Tom! And Annemarie, where did you find a Dalek?! That's awesome! And you look awesome, too. :) I haven't seen that episode yet, but I hope I do soon!

It was at a Doctor Who convention called Gallifrey One. It's a good episode. Lot's of pirates.

Once again, Tom, you look very handsome!

Annemarie, I love the photo of you and Dalek! That's terrific! I haven't seen that episode yet, either -- I haven't even gotten to Ms Ponds -- but you look adorable.

Once again, Tom, you look very handsome!
Thank you, once again!

Here's an old photo where I don't look very handsome (hair was a mess, and I wasn't near as broad as I am now), but the picture is awesome because it shows me and Dorothy (yes, she's a real goose) posing with one of the most memorable shots I've ever pulled off. I hit the center of that apple from about 20-25 yards away.

303391_2730898091440_781453406_n.jpg

Haha, even if your hair was messy, you still look very nice, Tom! Though, why is there a goose looking at you? Lol, that might not be a good place for Dorothy to stand. She could get shot!

Haha, even if your hair was messy, you still look very nice, Tom! Though, why is there a goose looking at you? Lol, that might not be a good place for Dorothy to stand. She could get shot!
Dorothy wanted to see my target and be in the picture with me. :)
She lives with us, and speaks a combination of English and Goose language. She taught me to speak Goose! :D

Here is one from a day at the Zoo. If you are my FB friend, you already saw it maybe ...

Attachments

• Jax and Orang.jpg
    Jax and Orang.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 47
So cute! I must read the Lizzie Bennet Diaries ...

Here is me and my husband (also I put this on FB if we're friends there). Today is our 14th wedding anniversary! :D

Attachments

• 13th anniversary.jpg
    13th anniversary.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 65
Back