Share a Pic! III

^ Sorry, I only just saw your comment! I've changed my banner now and can't remember which movie you're referring to. XD Was it The Girl Who Leapt Through Time?

Back in the ancient Seventies, I was in a Christian singing group, The Knights of the Lord's Table. A dear friend, the woman who used to be active here under the name of Beloved, has digitized for me some of the publicity photos we had. If you get to my Facebook page soon enough, you can see them before they drop down the queue. In the six-man picture, I'm the one in the center pointing up toward Heaven.

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.ravitts

^ Sorry, I only just saw your comment! I've changed my banner now and can't remember which movie you're referring to. XD Was it The Girl Who Leapt Through Time?
Yes, that one, but you changed it already.

And here is me at the LA County Fair with the prettiest LRRH you could ever meet!
LRRH.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, careful there BK. I hear that Red is her own big bad wolf. ;) (Yay for random Once Upon a Time references! :D )

Me before our church's fall carnival on Halloween. Apparel/jewelry from HerUniverse.com. I ended up wearing a long-sleeved black shirt instead of a tank top as it started to rapidly cool off as we got closer to start time. The charm on the left is Boba Fett's symbol; the one on the right is the symbol of the Jedi (I couldn't pick one!). I tweeted this to Daniel Logan, the young Boba Fett, and he favorited it/replied! Definitely feeling like a fangirl now. :D

Attachments

• 1391510_10201755440941330_1020049448_n.jpg
    1391510_10201755440941330_1020049448_n.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 92
Very pretty AK.... hummm.... Say, have you lost weight since your last photo post. :eek::D The charms are awesome!

Anyone on Facebook has seen this, I was a Newsie for Halloween of course. :D

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 87
Back