Share a Pic! III

great photo! that's so cool you two could be together for the special! :)

here is my husband and me at the renaissance fair -- you can probably tell it is the Great Texas Renaissance Festival.

Attachments

• M&J Cowboy hats.jpg
    M&J Cowboy hats.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 206
We went back to Ren Fest on a cloudy day! Here I am with a knight.

Attachments

• Jax and Knight.jpg
    Jax and Knight.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 177
My birthday

I was so busy from mid-December until now that I didn't get to post much. On December 19 I had my 50th birthday -- which is great; I love 50. Half a century! But a few days before on the 14th I was having my 50th birthday party. My brothers, who live in Phoenix, and their wives, drove cross country to Houston to come to the party and surprise me! it was so fantastic! I could not believe it when I saw them! Here are some photos from the party, which was a big smash. Wish you all could have been there.

The first is me with my brothers, Troy and Bob.
The second is me with my husband Mike.
And the third is me and my dog Barney.

:D

Attachments

• troy jax bob.jpg
    troy jax bob.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 161
  • jax and mike.jpg
    jax and mike.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 155
  • barney jax.jpg
    barney jax.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 145
My dog named Sassy. Sadly I had to put her down last year, but I had her as a companion from 2000 to 2013. I love her and miss her every day.

Attachments

• IMG_13721516506434.jpg
    IMG_13721516506434.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 153
I've wanted this shirt since I first found it in November after the Doctor Who 50th anniversary came out. It was my favorite scene. I finally bought it in March, I believe because I had money and it was on sale at a weekly t-shirt place. It took several weeks for them to print it and mail it to me, but I got it in the mail today and I am quite pleased with it.:D
Also, you can't actually see them because the picture is blurry, but I got my ears pierced 'cos my hair is short enough for people to see them now. And because I want TARDIS earrings. xD
Edit: I'm also standing on my tiptoes in this picture so that you can see the whole shirt. xD

Attachments

• Me in my 50th shirt 2.jpg
    Me in my 50th shirt 2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 152
i've wanted this shirt since i first found it in november after the doctor who 50th anniversary came out. It was my favorite scene. I finally bought it in march, i believe because i had money and it was on sale at a weekly t-shirt place. It took several weeks for them to print it and mail it to me, but i got it in the mail today and i am quite pleased with it.:d
also, you can't actually see them because the picture is blurry, but i got my ears pierced 'cos my hair is short enough for people to see them now. And because i want tardis earrings. Xd
edit: I'm also standing on my tiptoes in this picture so that you can see the whole shirt. Xd

where did you get that shirt?????

I've wanted this shirt since I first found it in November after the Doctor Who 50th anniversary came out. It was my favorite scene. I finally bought it in March, I believe because I had money and it was on sale at a weekly t-shirt place. It took several weeks for them to print it and mail it to me, but I got it in the mail today and I am quite pleased with it.:D
Also, you can't actually see them because the picture is blurry, but I got my ears pierced 'cos my hair is short enough for people to see them now. And because I want TARDIS earrings. xD
Edit: I'm also standing on my tiptoes in this picture so that you can see the whole shirt. xD

:eek: I have the same one!!!! My sisters randomly bought it for me, it made me so happy. ^_^

Back