Share a Pic! III

It was from one of those Weekly Shirt sites. Its been all over them. You have to jump around to find which site is selling it at the time but I've seen it being sold three times now. The shirt is called, "Gallifrey Falls No More".

ok thanks it's an awesome shirt. It's also one of my favorite parts of the episode.

I've wanted this shirt since I first found it in November after the Doctor Who 50th anniversary came out. It was my favorite scene. I finally bought it in March, I believe because I had money and it was on sale at a weekly t-shirt place. It took several weeks for them to print it and mail it to me, but I got it in the mail today and I am quite pleased with it.:D
Also, you can't actually see them because the picture is blurry, but I got my ears pierced 'cos my hair is short enough for people to see them now. And because I want TARDIS earrings. xD
Edit: I'm also standing on my tiptoes in this picture so that you can see the whole shirt. xD
It's a cool shirt. I love it! And your hair is just too pretty! I want to see the Tardis earrings.

Mozey -- great shirt! Nice photo, too. you look so pretty.

SiA, so nice to see you here again -- I am sorry about your doggie's passing. She looks like a beauty. She lived a good while for a large dog (she looks large?)

Well peeps, I have decided to share a photo of myself. I don't have many good pictures of myself (mainly because I generally end up behind the camera rather than in front of it) so this one is from a few years ago. I still look pretty much the same, except my hair is shorter now than it was when this picture was taken.
181902_138424172891954_418979_n.jpg

Well peeps, I have decided to share a photo of myself. I don't have many good pictures of myself (mainly because I generally end up behind the camera rather than in front of it) so this one is from a few years ago. I still look pretty much the same, except my hair is shorter now than it was when this picture was taken.
181902_138424172891954_418979_n.jpg

You're very pretty! I love that top.:D

So, last night I went to Prom and I wore a freaking dress.
The pictures below are my proof. Look at my beautiful medieval dress. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT ME IN IT!
I'm not girly, nope, this is the girliest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I'm not even kidding. Be amazed. Dancing was fun too. I was also injured, but I'm okay, sort of.
Did I mention I'm wearing a dress?

Attachments

• 100_3548.jpg
    100_3548.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_3552.jpg
    100_3552.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_3556.jpg
    100_3556.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 81
Thank you all.:D

Well done. How did you get injured? Hope all is well.

I was dancing and someone kind of jumped on my foot. In dress shoes. So I got this lump on my foot that swelled up and freaked me out for awhile, but I put ice on it and it was okay. Then I went back and danced some more because there was nothing else I could do and I was NOT going to just sit there for another 30-40 minutes and look dejected. Now my foot is still slightly swollen and has turned several interesting colors, its also got a couple of marks from where it bled. Its quite bizarre looking, actually, but it doesn't hurt unless I move it a certain way or hit the top of it.

Because there was no way I could go to prom and not get injured. It was probably either this or the disco ball or one of the chandeliers would've fallen on my head.:p

LOL! At least you are laughing about it.

here is my inky face from the other day when I had makeup on!

Attachments

• Photo on 3-20-14 at 6.28 PM.jpg
    Photo on 3-20-14 at 6.28 PM.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 71
So, last night I went to Prom and I wore a freaking dress.
The pictures below are my proof. Look at my beautiful medieval dress. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT ME IN IT!
I'm not girly, nope, this is the girliest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I'm not even kidding. Be amazed. Dancing was fun too. I was also injured, but I'm okay, sort of.
Did I mention I'm wearing a dress?
I wanted to say that your dress is beautiful and you look lovely with that cute short hair.

Back