Share a Pic! III

I still have yet to get a picture to post on Facebook, but I dyed the tips of my hair. The official reason was that I did it for our play. The real reason is that I was always going to want to try it so now I've got it out of my system. :cool: XD

Attachments

• downsized_0804141422.jpg
    downsized_0804141422.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 68
I still have yet to get a picture to post on Facebook, but I dyed the tips of my hair. The official reason was that I did it for our play. The real reason is that I was always going to want to try it so now I've got it out of my system. :cool: XD

looks awesome! and I love the shirt btw.:p

Well I havn't posted a picture of myself in a long time, and some of you might remember me as a oily faced pre-teen. So here I am at 17(I just posted this on my tumblr)

tumblr_ncspukGrN11qim4s5o1_500.jpg

^ You look very grown up indeed.
And I still think of you as a preteen.:p
Why is everyone growing up anyway? My younger cousin turned 16 today.... we're all so old. o.o

Anyway, here are some pictures of me at GG's Hobbit Party.
I include the second one because LOOKETH AT MY FACE.
That is the best face I have ever made that has been captured on camera.

Attachments

• Little Hobbit me.jpg
    Little Hobbit me.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Looketh at my face.jpg
    Looketh at my face.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 50
^ You look very grown up indeed.
And I still think of you as a preteen.:p
Why is everyone growing up anyway? My younger cousin turned 16 today.... we're all so old. o.o

Anyway, here are some pictures of me at GG's Hobbit Party.
I include the second one because LOOKETH AT MY FACE.
That is the best face I have ever made that has been captured on camera.

Haha no i'm almost an adult. It's so scary

Dude that's a party I want to be at.

Annemarie, you look pretty... in a sort of grown up sort of way, sort of... LOL! No oily face there!

Judging by Mozy's pictures, I say I'll have to take trip to Ohio for a Hobbit Celebration!

Annemarie, you look pretty... in a sort of grown up sort of way, sort of... LOL! No oily face there!

Judging by Mozy's pictures, I say I'll have to take trip to Ohio for a Hobbit Celebration!
I agree with everything BK said! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Well yes, you all need to drop in sometime, really. :D

Halloween as come again and I decided to keep with a Broadway musical theme (I was a Newsie last year). There was an obvious choice.

I have better pictures but this is the only one on the computer so far.

Attachments

• B1R_YP0CUAE_OIs.jpg
    B1R_YP0CUAE_OIs.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 95
Bump!

No one posted in here all while I was away ... So let me bump it up. Here I am in my steampunk costume from the Renaissance Fair this fall. I wish I had a better shot of the hat -- it's a tiny black and white boater with a huge bow on it. Very adorable.

Attachments

• Jax.jpg
    Jax.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 78
No one posted in here all while I was away ... So let me bump it up. Here I am in my steampunk costume from the Renaissance Fair this fall. I wish I had a better shot of the hat -- it's a tiny black and white boater with a huge bow on it. Very adorable.

You look absolutely fantastic, Inky!!

Here I am as Thorin at our midnight (... actually 9 pm) showing of the Hobbit

Attachments

• 10686781_747405482021046_5305009409146577029_n.jpg
    10686781_747405482021046_5305009409146577029_n.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 73
Inkspot, I liked your addition of knives. Were they actual knives? My old RenFest was _extremely_ strict about genuine blades being carried on-site.

Inkspot, I liked your addition of knives. Were they actual knives? My old RenFest was _extremely_ strict about genuine blades being carried on-site.
They have little blades, but they probably wouldn't cut anything. I bought them on site at the Fair, and they had plastic pull ties through them so they couldn't be drawn from their sheaths. The salesman said it's a rule that they can't sell a knife/sword which can be drawn, but that once you buy it you can cut the ties and carry it without them, which doesn't make much sense.

^ The Medieval Faire I've been to twice (which I assume is similar to a Renaissance Fair) sold real swords and allowed real swords to be carried around on the premises as long as they were in a sheath.

This picture was from New Year's Eve (as it says on it...). Those are my parents, and one of our cats, Rosie. Also, my TARDIS pillow. New Year's Eve is always our game night, and this time we played Clue (we have, like an original board with all the pieces intact and the little pawns are actual wood, I think). And no that is not wine in our glasses, that is some sort of fizzy cranberry drink which was quite good.

Attachments

• Happy New Year's Eve!.jpg
    Happy New Year's Eve!.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 59
Back