Share a Pic! III

Congratulations Mozey! you look so happy and beautiful!!!

What are you going to do now? Are you going to college?

Congratulations Mozey! you look so happy and beautiful!!!

What are you going to do now? Are you going to college?

Thank you.:D And yes, in August I will be going to Geneva College (its the one in Pennsylvania, not Switzerland :p) for Children's Ministry and Creative Writing as my major and minor, respectively.

Edit: My gosh, I know I'm not, but I feel so old now.:p

Thank you.:D And yes, in August I will be going to Geneva College (its the one in Pennsylvania, not Switzerland :p) for Children's Ministry and Creative Writing as my major and minor, respectively.

Edit: My gosh, I know I'm not, but I feel so old now.:p

Just wait until you graduate college. Then you'll find yourself saying, "Well, when I went to school...." lol. Congratulations! My high school graduation was 5 years ago last week, and I still don't think it's been that long. It's very weird to be out of school regardless of the stage.

Sweet -- can't wait to see them.

here I am with my sunflowers. They got really tall this summer! You can also see our tomato plants. We have had a ton of tomatoes, so tasty. :D

Attachments

• Jax w sunflowers.jpg
    Jax w sunflowers.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
LOL! So far they are just acting like sunflowers. Right now the ones in this photo are drooping, but there's one more still to bloom which should be out soon. :)

Taken in June for my birthday celebration with good friends. I'm in the blue top. :)

10342992_10152582956243343_4592415589294957245_n.jpg

Back