Share a Pic! III

HEY ! *poking* fights starting again huh?
well here's a recent pic, i just took, i was giggling at my friends im

Deleted by TOJ

and no i dont have contacts, i took them off, for a second...

and another one!

Deleted by TOJ

-- these will be deleted, in 3 days ---

Dresses or sweatshirts, color or grayscale, you are very beautiful!

Last edited:
We Narnians here in the dancing lawns became friends but were not really familliar to what each other looks like so I made this thread to share pictures and photographs to know more about each other.. ~Enjoy~

MOD EDIT: This is the second thread, since the first one was getting big. Enjoy!!

Alrighty-dighty, Prince! You are personally invited to see my photo album of myself and EveningStar as we appear in both 1st and Second Life. I have about a dozen pix, with more to come. Please do stop by and say cheery hello!

Thanks for all the compliments, you guys! :)

I love all the other pictures... it's great to be able to put faces to nicknames...

TOJ: You're very pretty! Nice dress :)
GP: You're funny :D Looks like you enjoy taking pictures of yourself, which is very good :)
AM: I love you pictures!!! That little boy is really blessed to have such a mother like you :) You two look lovely!

GBY_OO

hair down and glasses on. :rolleyes:

DSCN0959.jpg

LC: Do you have green eyes? And your hair is very beautiful, like a fairy's hair I imagine!

Grey Pilgrim looks like he's always having fun! Ahhhh! to be young again with no cares in this world!! Cool Pictures!

Oxford Girl: You look awesome in red!!

LC, you look like a girl I asked out in college. Her name was Naomi; and, in the typical pattern of my college years, she turned me down, then threw herself at a bum who exploited her and drove her to a suicide attempt.

Back