Share a Pic! III

Nice picture GV!

Here are some pics of me at a "Halloween party". We don't really celebrate Halloween in my country, but we just wanted to have a bit of fun: to get dressed and take some pictures.
I was trying to be a pirate. One of the girls was a cat and the other one a witch.

halloween.jpg

halloween2.jpg

halloween3.jpg

halloween4.jpg

It was really funny.

GBY_OO

wow love the costumes, I used to wear a black cat corstumes, when we had time to celebrate Halowwen, with all these trips, we never have time, last haloween, I was in the plane ... :(:(

yes she is !!! here's a pic of my firend to years ago, when I was still in London; we love it both (the picture :p and London of course)

081105051218314262708544.jpg

LOL, nice look for her! :)

We were to the Great Texas Renaissance Fair over the weekend. When the Ren Fair comes to Texas, it has a permanent 55-acre site with permanent buildings, an amphitheatre to watch the jousting, and lots of shopping and food in addition to costumes and games. I didn't take a camera, but here are some of my hubby's shots.

Attachments

• big guy.jpg
    big guy.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 69
  • ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 66
  • red joust.jpg
    red joust.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 75
  • fairy.jpg
    fairy.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 77
Thanks guys! :)

Powl' funny picture! I love London too :p
Inkspot, I love your pics!!! I wish I could go there too, one day.... :)

GBY_OO

Yah, that ghost was scary!

The jousting photos -- the tournament had not really begun yet; they were just running into the ring.

Here's some more ... it is a fun day.

Attachments

• green joust.jpg
    green joust.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 94
  • warrior princess.jpg
    warrior princess.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 96
  • ladies.jpg
    ladies.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 96
  • boy & fiddler.jpg
    boy & fiddler.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 95
arthw001.jpg

arthw002.jpg

This is what my main female protagonist looks lke from the story James and Priya: one love
CopperFox had asked me if Priya was based on (apperancewise) a real life person such as me or lucythemarshwiggle, and the answer is no, when I make up characters to me they are real people - thus like everyone else out here, they usually do'nt have a evil identical twin in 'our' world.

p.s this is just the beginnning..i'll draw out more of my characters :)

Last edited:
Inkspot, the lady violinist in one of your photos looks like the one I met when I visited the Colorado Renaissance Festival earlier this year! I know that the artists migrate from festival to festival. Did you by any chance meet the bagpipe ensemble "The Rogues"?

Orange, thank you for drawing your heroine. The oval face you gave her is, to my mind, exactly right!

Back