Share a Pic! III

Michael, thanks. I'm really insecure about myself so ya know. lol :eek:

*hugs Tia* I miss you. He took me to prom my senior year of high school. I had a huge crush on him then. He has this awesome personality and he's super funny. He knows I used to have strong feelings for him and nothing changed between us. I was thankful. I think I'm over him in that way. I know we'll never be anything more than friends and as long as I have him in my life, I'm good. :)

I don't get to see Chris much because he's in school and whatnot but when I do get to see him, we have so much fun. I'm glad you got to see your friend this weekend. :)

Here's a couple more pictures that I think are better than the two I posted earlier. This one was taken just before we went and saw Prince Caspian this summer. (I think it was the second or third time I saw it. ;))

newash.png

This next one is of me with my best friend.

leanash.jpg

Thanks, Songs.

Redheads need to stick toghther. ;) I won't be one for much longer though. :( My hair has been falling out and so I've been forbidden to dye it again for a long time.

That's so cute! You guys look great! I'm thinking of being an 80's pop icon for Halloween next year. (Yes, I do plan my costumes a year in advance.) ;)

You guys look so cute Marley! and I love the fall colors.:) I wish I lived back in PA or some other place that gets like that in the fall:(

Thank you, guys. :eek: I don't see it in those pics but we are all our own worst critics.

Sami, his name is Chris and I adore him.
Coolio. Well your friend Chris sounds amazing and looks hillariouse :p I'm glad you've got him :)
The next set of pictures look really cool soon. You underestimate yourself. Your prittyfull. :D

Back