Share a Pic! III

here's a picture of me and my friends last year

081023025306314262651048.jpg

Last edited:
Which one is Powl? I can't keep everyone straight.

Lucy is a rare beauty and BK looks terrific, too. GP, as always, looks like he is having too much fun.

I finished it!

I finished my Narnia art project which I am making as a Christmas gift for my two brothers and my sister. If you go a few pages back, you will see it; I went with the blue one and the picture of the Pevensies in the snow as it seemed to me to express their wonder at a new world, which I liked. Then I went to get 4 frames just alike and found four different frames that I really liked and was trying to decide which one to go with ... and realized I could give everyone a different frame.

So, here they are. I numbered each print 1-4, and signed with my initial. The dark floral frame is for my eldest brother, the delicate metallic frame for my sis, the wooden frame which has hinges like a door is for my brother closest to me in age, and the golden frame for me. I love them all, but the door one is excellent because the text on the print is the lyrics from Nichole Nordemen's "I Will Believe," and it begins ...

We were meant to open doors ...

I think it turned out pretty cool and that my siblings will like it. What do you think?

Attachments

• 1 of 4.jpg
    1 of 4.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 2 of 4.jpg
    2 of 4.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 3 of 4.jpg
    3 of 4.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 4 of 4.jpg
    4 of 4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 131
wow, they're beautiful inkspot! maybe you'll send one to the wrong address and it'll end up with me... :rolleyes:
but hey, looks like your struggling with backgrounds etc. paid off!
Thank you! Yah, it was worth all the work of learning to use the new program and stuff, because I think they turned out so sweet. Thanks for the encouragement!
:)

Then enjoy them while you can!!!

Inky. Those are awesome!! I love them. I wish I was your brother :(
Thanks, you are my brother in Christ! :)

I hope my biological brothers, and sister, like them. I think they will. I was so happy with how the framed projects turned out. I have mine sitting in my office already. :)

Back