Share a Pic! III

I didn't know a trip to the zoo qualified as a "trip." I thought that thread was about travels, like a vacation. Just a couple more from the Reptile House, and I will quit ... :)

Attachments

• gilamonster.jpg
    gilamonster.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 103
  • greenlizard.jpg
    greenlizard.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 101
Oh you're so lucky inkspot. They're actually kind of cute. Since no one has posted anything in a while, i'll post sometihng although it's not much of a kick-back.
My living room at the moment. Taken 5 minutes ago for this purpose.

xd :)

I just made this picture :)
081129081947117613.gif

haha it's been awhile:p
lol...nah its just me when im doing homewrk...I was fixing the gems onmy blue shirt....and um yeah the rest is always like that...i dont know what that rope is doig there *glances sideways* =P

Powl and Mercia are both cutie pies!

Here are some I took at Renaissance Fair, but mostly in the children's area and petting zoo -- and one of a display of fairy wings. I have a couple other scary people in costume I will post later ...

Attachments

• fairywings.jpg
    fairywings.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 69
  • brownllama.jpg
    brownllama.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 69
  • camel.jpg
    camel.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 68
  • elephant1.jpg
    elephant1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 69
nice pics :)

where was it? I mean, in which country?

here a photography of the play (last year) at the amphitheater. powl' interpreted Cleopatre and Jean was Cesar ^^ (sorry, it's big)
1erspectaclemmeFaucher-m.Loustalot025059383.jpg

No worries! What a lovely photo -- but I would not have guessed Shakespeare from the costume!

The Renaissance Fair just ended here in Texas; that's where my photos are from. Here are some of people in costume at the Fair.

Attachments

• fairy.jpg
    fairy.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 68
  • scary.jpg
    scary.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 65
  • mossking.jpg
    mossking.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 67
  • skullhead.jpg
    skullhead.jpg