Share a Pic! III

OMG :eek: Mercia I can't believe you put this picture, I'm awful on it !!! :eek:

No, you look very adorable! :)

here are some more from the petting zoo at the Renaissance Fair ... The pig cracks me up. Who would want to pat that?

Attachments

• llama.jpg
    llama.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 100
  • llamaeye.jpg
    llamaeye.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 105
  • mini-donkey.jpg
    mini-donkey.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 98
  • pigface.jpg
    pigface.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 104
I know, that goofy pig!

Powl, you are too cute.

OK, here are the Christmas trees at my house. My elder step-daughter collects pandas and penguins, so she has a white tree to decorate with those black and white animals. The younger collects pigs, so she got a pink tree to decorate with pig ornaments (none as charming as that photo above!). The little tinsel tree in the back is the one with my ornaments and my husband's on it.

The girls were home from college over Thanksgiving, so we decorated the trees on Thanksgiving Day. :)

Attachments

• 3 trees.jpg
    3 trees.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 90
haha aunt jax, that's so cute!

-- OMG IS THAT A LLAMA

LLAMAAA YAY
Photo81.jpg

Taken last night, before going to bed, i ddin't realize my things was on..hahah..i was closing firefox and other applications.

My favorite pic over the weekend
Photo105.jpg

Lions

I don't think I ever posted my lions from the Zoo ...

Attachments

• MrLion1.jpg
    MrLion1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 75
  • MrLion2.jpg
    MrLion2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 78
  • MsLion1.jpg
    MsLion1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 75
Oh my goodness! so CUTE!!!
What kind of puppies are they?

Hey, Kells! Good to see your happy avi again.
:)

Another trip to the Zoo

Remember at the beginning of last month not long after my hubby's surgery, we went to the zoo. On New Year's Eve we went back, and he's walking so much better now, we were able to visit some of the exhibits we missed before. Here are some pix ...

I am a bit miffed that the colors are not more vibrant on the tiger shots -- shooting through glass, you know.

Attachments

• orang1.jpg
    orang1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 77
  • orang2.jpg
    orang2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 77
  • tigerswim.jpg
    tigerswim.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 79
  • tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 76
Angela and Kells!!! I haven't seen either of you around here in a long time! I hope you're both well :)

Cute picture Ang, you guys look good together :D

Back