Share a Pic! III

Wow, I can never pay attention to two things at once lol

This is the only pic of me I like at all lol and I've posted it before but I'm gonna delete it soon ;)

[DELETED ;)]

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite bracelets that I've made. There are 3 in this set. Water, Air, and Fire. I would have made earth too, but it never looked right to me. This is Air. Water is my favorite, but I can't find a picture of it.

Jewelry006.jpg

^That is SOO beautiful! :eek: You made that?!?! You're extremely talented. Post pictures of the other ones if you can find them!!

Thanks! I have more pictures of jewerly I made in my picture thread(Link is in signature) here are some more

Fire
Jewelry008.jpg

Black and Red
Jewelry007.jpg

Loopy necklace
Jewelry012.jpg

I'll go look for Water. I don't have to work tomorrow so I might get around to making Earth. I really need to get a website for these so I can sell them online.

Here's me yesterday with one of my best friends, Deb. :)

hangingout003rk3ai3.jpg

I'm on the right.

*No quoting. Image will be removed.

Last edited:
Well lots of people want too, but since the main place I end up selling them is school and a lot of teenagers are broke. So not many sales. My mom has a friends though that really likes them and she buys a lot. She also throws lots of parties that people sell things at and she lets me come and sell them.

I found water. The picture isn't as good as the other because its dark out and the lighting isn't too good. I also took them on the floor instead of the table.

Water
loopy011.jpg

Red
loopy013.jpg

Brown and Blue
loopy008.jpg

Purple
loopy003.jpg

Bwah, Tiff, you're sooo very pretty as always. :D And your friend is very pretty, too.

marleybug, I still can't get over how coolishly amazing your jewelry is!! Did you take a class, or did you teach yourself??

I read a book( ok so I looked at the pictures) and I just started doing it. The real long ones like Water used to take me around 2 hours. Now that takes around a half hour.

Here's me yesterday with one of my best friends, Deb. :)

I'm on the right.

*No quoting. Image will be removed.

*waves hi to Deb, pulls Tiff's pretty long hair out of envy* :p

Wow, I can never pay attention to two things at once lol

This is the only pic of me I like at all lol and I've posted it before but I'm gonna delete it soon.

I love this pic. Gives a very pretty face to go with your posts :D

Last edited:

You have great hair! Sorry, sounds random, but I love it.

My last hair stylist got mad at me for dyeing my own hair instead of going to her, so she chopped it all off like Rapunzel. After that disaster, I am not in a rush to be at the mercy of someone else's scissors and bursts of "creativity" so I cut it myself. LOL!
Photo14copy.jpg

OOooooohhhh! I love your hair, Doggie-Moggy-Woggy-Chickidee!!! You look a bit like Alice from the Twilight movie... :D

Awesome pics to everyone who posted pics which I'm too lazy to comment on!!! Lol :p

Thanks :D I am still messing with it to try to make my bangs work. And LOL, I was trying to copy that cut! I'm glad you think I was in the ballpark :D

My last hair stylist got mad at me for dyeing my own hair instead of going to her, so she chopped it all off like Rapunzel. After that disaster, I am not in a rush to be at the mercy of someone else's scissors and bursts of "creativity" so I cut it myself. LOL!

Your haircut looks like that of Reese Witherspoon :D

Lucky :p

Back