Share a Pic! III

LOL -- I thought you said in a previous post that you wanted to meet everyone whose pictures you had seen -- no worries, I am not actually advocating anyone meet in person.

In fact, if anyone online suggests an in-person meeting, don't do it, and don't give your personal information to anyone online, and tell your parents if anyone online says weird stuff to you, etc.

be safe, friends!

I have some new pictures, so I'm going to post them! :)

MeandtheDemerjyans.jpg

^At my cousin's wedding (I was a bridesmaid/maid of honor).

MeandGev.jpg

^Me and my brother

Lucy, you look beautiful - and congrats to your cousin and her new husband!

No, way, Jax! My grandparents live in Kerrville. Did you spend much time in town, get to see anything at the Pointe Theater? If you get the chance later on, it is gorgeous - right on the river. LOL, the deer are awesome there. The houses get more spread out at the edge of town, and they make the rounds every morning and evening because they know people at almost every house throw out corn for them!

Lucy, you look beautiful - and congrats to your cousin and her new husband!

No, way, Jax! My grandparents live in Kerrville. Did you spend much time in town, get to see anything at the Pointe Theater? If you get the chance later on, it is gorgeous - right on the river. LOL, the deer are awesome there. The houses get more spread out at the edge of town, and they make the rounds every morning and evening because they know people at almost every house throw out corn for them!

Thanks so much Kells! :)

By the way, which state is Kerrville in? It seems like an awesome place to visit! :)

Thanks so much Kells! :)

By the way, which state is Kerrville in? It seems like an awesome place to visit! :)

Texas, not too far from San Antonio. It is very pretty out there. My sister and I have gotten lost hiking there, and it was so pretty that once we figured which direction we were going, it was still nice.

Lucy is a beauty!

We spent only one day in Kerrville -- it was so beautiful along the river! I can't believe you know it, Kells, that's hysterical. That whole area was very pretty although they are having quite a dry summer, so away from the river valleys it is getting quite dry looking.

n653260137_614815_6857.jpg

me with one of the best albums ever conceived

and me looking into the desert on my grandfathers journey this was taken about a day ago

Attachments

• jhvj67.jpg
    jhvj67.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Nice, GP!

I will try to post a picture of my dog.

Attachments

• chanceshelf lo.jpg
    chanceshelf lo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 100
Saying that Lucy-M is beautiful is getting to be in the same class with saying, "Water is moist," or, "The sun is bright." Basic facts of the universe. Gravity unavoidably attracts matter, and Lucy-M inevitably attracts admiration.

We got two young kittens saturday a week ago, and they are now about 8 weeks old and so cute. They are called Dino (pronounced: Dee-noh) and Spokey (pronounced the English way). Look:

DSC08288.jpg

Left = Dino, right = Spokey

DSC08312.jpg

They like to fight a bit together, and usually they fight over something like a little ball, or a table in this case...

DSC08317.jpg

Dino loves shoes and flipflops, if you take off your shoes, it just takes a minute for her to find it and start chewing on it *grin*

DSC08334.jpg

How small they are...

Aren't they awesome?

Back