Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites

Ah, I give it. I'll be the dean, teacher, student, and janitor of Skandar University. Open to any Skandarnites who wanna join :rolleyes:

OH PSHAW! We've been kicked out, practically.

I'm not really feeling Skandar U. It sounds so cocky! So I'm starting my own University! I'm going to be the Founder/Head Mistress at Kings and Queens University! Anyone is welcome to apply as a student or faculty member!

Haha, it's a love-hate relationship between us :rolleyes:

Pshaw. Is it legal to sing songs about Skandar? :cool: :rolleyes:

Only in the Free-speech area. Which is basically west to the library. It's a small piece of lawn but it's quite spacious. If you do sing out of the boundaries of that area you can get in trouble.

I'm not really feeling Skandar U. It sounds so cocky! So I'm starting my own University! I'm going to be the Founder/Head Mistress at Kings and Queens University! Anyone is welcome to apply as a student or faculty member!

At least Narnia U is sponsored by Cair Paravel :D

Yours must be some private elite college...:p

I mean, most of the fundings come from Cair Paravel. And Caspians always speaks during commencement at graduation every year. :D

Take that!

I mean, most of the fundings come from Cair Paravel. And Caspians always speaks during commencement at graduation every year. :D

Take that!

Well, my school is still very new so I'm still working on getting things like that at my U!
*turns red for not being able to come up with a better comeback*

Back