Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites

How bout we all make a list of all the classes we can think of, and then tomorrow we can put them all together into a big list. Then we can make out our schedules. Lol :D

I'm game. I'll just take out my school's catalog and change up a couple of things. I can bring you guys a list tomorrow :D

I'll post them on the PaperB'nites thread :D

HAAHAHAHA! So it goes from Paperb'nites vs. Skandarnites to Narnia University vs. Skandar University?

Angela, that quote is hilarious. I can kind of see Ben Barnes saying it.

HAAHAHAHA! So it goes from Paperb'nites vs. Skandarnites to Narnia University vs. Skandar University?

Angela, that quote is hilarious. I can kind of see Ben Barnes saying it.

Hey don't forget to add Kings and Queens University in there!!

Yeah I laughed out loud so hard when I read that part in the book!

Technically I'm a student at Narnia U. And a Head Mistress at my own U. But if you guys haven't already noticed...

(The rest of this post following the "..." has been deleted)

Last edited:
Technically I'm a student at Narnia U. And a Head Mistress at my own U. But if you guys haven't already noticed...even though I am an open Skandarnite I am also a silent PaperB'nite friend! (I will never admit this again)
*in 10 minutes this part of the post will be mysteriously deleted*

*makes mental note to quote Mrs. Pev in the future*

Last edited:
Yeah....just....you....wait...Tiff...shall...get you....when you least expect it.....expect it.....expect it....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*turns off creepy music and flips lights back on*

Well, I'm gonna call it a night. See you guys later! I cant wait to register for my classes at NU tomorrow!! :D

Yeah....just....you....wait...Tiff...shall...get you....when you least expect it.....expect it.....expect it....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*turns off creepy music and flips lights back on*

Well, I'm gonna call it a night. See you guys later! I cant wait to register for my classes at NU tomorrow!! :D

Same here! And don't be late. You know how angry Centaurs get when you get late. I got kicked out once for being 3 minutes late!

Hey guys I'm out for the night...although I think most of you have alrready left.
*looks around, but sees no one*
Oh well ill say goodnight anyway! Haha

Go Skandarnites
Go Kings and Queens University!

Back