Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites

And us PaperB'nites are going to be responsible for creating it. I guess the Slandernites aren't the only creative creatures in this war :p

Harumph....

If I can, I'll major in Narnian history and mythilogicalcreatureology (the biological study of the more mythical creatures) ;) Why don't we make a new thread on it?

Last edited:
hey everyone, I'm going to make an RPG out of Narnia University in the Dawn Treader area. I'm just gonna make it, so that doesn't mean I'm in charge or anything. Whoever is can take over. :) Is that Ok with everyone???

Looks like Ashely found proof about Will's tan (Kevin it's time for you make a new news article stating a public apology :p) and the Skandarnites are still being bombed with that picture *laughs* don't look like I missed too much :D

Dude Sheri! You missed the whole creation of Narnia University! Are you gonna enroll?!?!

Yeah...they won't admit that his tan is real even with the evidence RIGHT in front of their face! :eek: :mad:

Looks like Ashely found proof about Will's tan (Kevin it's time for you make a new news article stating a public apology :p) and the Skandarnites are still being bombed with that picture *laughs* don't look like I missed too much

Dude Sheri! You missed the whole creation of Narnia University! Are you gonna enroll?!?!

Yeah...they won't admit that his tan is real even with the evidence RIGHT in front of their face! :eek: :mad:
:rolleyes: You see what you wanna see, because you're obsessed with Will. I, however, am un-biased.

I am not obsessed with Will! He's just a really talented actor who happens to be one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. (Beautiful on the inside as well as the outside)

Back