Skem

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
Hey guys, have you ever been super nervouse about something that you have to do in front of a bunch of people? If so tell me what you did and how you stopped being nervous! I NEED HELP!

yea iim like that all the time at my church we do plays and stuff and they always pick me for lead parts and solos and junk(even when i dont want to, and try to refuse). you just be random like you normally are and mess around with friends...it helps alot!!! i guess it depends on what you are doing and how you take that kinda stuff, but the best you can do while you're up there, is to imagine you're somewhere else, look over peoples heads and imagine that time is frozen and you're the only one that can hear you. it helps me!! hope that helped...

deepnarnianess said:
yea iim like that all the time at my church we do plays and stuff and they always pick me for lead parts and solos and junk(even when i dont want to, and try to refuse). you just be random like you normally are and mess around with friends...it helps alot!!! i guess it depends on what you are doing and how you take that kinda stuff, but the best you can do while you're up there, is to imagine you're somewhere else, look over peoples heads and imagine that time is frozen and you're the only one that can hear you. it helps me!! hope that helped...
Whoa, your good! Okay I will try that. I don't know why I am so nervous, I have done this before.

Well practice a lot, and stuff, and then just practice infront of your family, etc. Plus take deep breaths and listen to calming music to calm you down.

:D

Whoa, your good! Okay I will try that. I don't know why I am so nervous, I have done this before.

lol thanks!! i know, no matter how many times i do it, im still as nervous as i was the first time...

Uh, whats Mauve?

Hey guys! I got drunk on Soda on Thursday! It was really good soda though! Peach Fresca! YUM!

OH YEA SODA IS MY ANTI DRUG!!! i like getting high on pepsi...ive done that, it was like, i stayed up til 3:00 am drinking pepsi non stop and playing video games and being stupid with my cousin...we were the only ones up...it was fun!! lol...

OH YEA SODA IS MY ANTI DRUG!!! i like getting high on pepsi...ive done that, it was like, i stayed up til 3:00 am drinking pepsi non stop and playing video games and being stupid with my cousin...we were the only ones up...it was fun!! lol...

That sounds fun!

Back