Skem

SKEM said:
red button?

hahaha yes its a game...there's a red button on a white screen that says "dont press" and then you click it and it says "*ahem* DO NOT PRESS" and then you click it again and it says "...you pressed it again. ok punk, press it again" and then you press it again and it says "yeah, thats it, one more time" and you press it again and it says "again" and then "do it" and then "ok, youve had your fill. stop clicking." and "you see, this is why we cant be friends" and "you're just too selfish" and "grr...now you've asked for it...DO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON!!" and "you seem to be immune to my mind control" and so on... :D yes, ill be your friend! if you meant me that is...

haha sorry nat, i didn't know you had a list! o' course i'll be your friend! and my name's Lizzie for deepnarnianess

SKEM said:
haha sorry nat, i didn't know you had a list! o' course i'll be your friend! and my name's Lizzie for deepnarnianess

oh wow lol sooo many Lizzies....ok!!! awezome...my names Jordan if you dint already know that...

SKEM is in the Skem thread! woo i havent been in here since they made this the chating section. It was so much fun! Back in the day when it was me, lizzie, nat and edmund_luver100 having totally random chats! lol

Back