Skem

I had a camera in my pocket all day today while i was at school and i kept hitting the button accidentally and i took like 10 pictures of my pocket.... :rolleyes:

LOL! Thats great! When ever I am carrying a camera in my pocket I pull it out at random times and snap pictures of my friends. It drive them crazy!(thats the reason I do it)

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
LOL! Thats great! When ever I am carrying a camera in my pocket I pull it out at random times and snap pictures of my friends. It drive them crazy!(thats the reason I do it)
i di that a few times lol... :rolleyes:

its a bit wierd, being allergic to myself, thats probably why im so crazy.

*to iluvsk* 24FEANLHUOQ3BFEODJNOHBOU!!!!! IPWUNEIDN? IUWHEIHN

deepnarnianess said:

ndlafnsklncksjfkfsmsmvs;ak;sa!!!! kjfsajkfsjnslskfmd? kskdfcnl

deepnarnianess said:

Interesting.... *to noone in particular* jfkd;aurioehjwaiojifoewajghoiawhrioehwafjdksajfiodjsa;ifjdawoitoiea :)

:eek: hfcksjkcmvk;mnmjgvnslkw!!!!!!!!!! ndksfnms;kfnjkfjsakfmjrjjhfjaflhjdkfglksjgkkkkjdjdjkdkldknhjhgkdfjndhnfdjhfnfkdk;sejutrrwipriwurwitu :mad: kjf;sklfjsjkfs;fjdmjdlfmfkvld,dffv kfkdkdklfkkkfkkkkkfkkfkfkkfkkfkkf djkwjrijkdscmz,fdk :)

wihefi! wfihwnnnijkgvmekfmdoik!!! 4rneun, orfnewodnm jeiwnnihijn! weihijna, fusannjn njubwiii!!! huhd...anindinwoijsdm...NWIFDNIJN! UQUQUQUQUQ!!! :D

Back