Skem

I have problems with boys. I think they are weird. But I will admit, I do flirt sometimes. (yes Pheonix, its true!) The closest a boy has gotten to me is putting his arm around me. I'm just not interested in boys. Not very many people at my school are, so I'm not weird!

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
DOUBLE POSTING!

What is anyone going to do about it! MUAH HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GASP* DOUBLE POSTER! *orders little minion thing* GO! KILL! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! OH NO! *watches as minion turns around and kills me because im spamming* umm...whats this thread for again? *scrolls up and looks at thread title* ahh! nvm! im not spamming! am i...? hahaa

deepnarnianess said:
*GASP* DOUBLE POSTER! *orders little minion thing* GO! KILL! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! OH NO! *watches as minion turns around and kills me because im spamming* umm...whats this thread for again? *scrolls up and looks at thread title* ahh! nvm! im not spamming! am i...? hahaa
I don't think spamming exists here. Which is cool! :cool:

have you noticed I tend to double post? I don't know why. it doesn't seem wrong.

do you think aqua is more blue or green?

gondoriannarniangirl said:
have you noticed I tend to double post? I don't know why. it doesn't seem wrong.

do you think aqua is more blue or green?

i think it's morrreeeee...uhh...red? hmm... :p do i seem color blind to you? hahaha...

truelovewaits said:
i don't really know if we are dying easter eggs this year! we have been workin like dogs all day long to fix up the house! i am so dirty, it is not even funny!

aww man! poor you! yea...we're not going to color eggs this year...OH AND YEA Happy Good Friday everyone! :)

magic1 said:
I ainted easter eggs in art class! now u guys! can u PLEASE help me :confused: ? can some1 give me ideas for an email address? all the ones I could think of r taken... :(

hmm...I KNOW ONE! PAINTEDEGGS! YEEAA! seriously though...lol

hahaha yer thats funni! i find it hilarious when they prop guy is moving the Asla thing and he pulls his ear or something off and hes like trying not to make it obvious and hide it. thats funni

~EdmundsQueen~ said:
hahaha yer thats funni! i find it hilarious when they prop guy is moving the Asla thing and he pulls his ear or something off and hes like trying not to make it obvious and hide it. thats funni
yeah and when the faun is dancing and he runs into the camera!!

~EdmundsQueen~ said:
it was obvious that he was doing that on purpose, just to be funny or else why did they film him???? :rolleyes:

Back