Skem

~Mrs.Keynes~ said:
i have better dance skills than U......*does crazy dance*
you copycatter!!!!! i had the crazy dance first!!!! *storms out in furry and trips over own two feet* just because i tripped does not make this exit any more unsignificate!!!!!!!!

iluvsk said:
you copycatter!!!!! i had the crazy dance first!!!! *storms out in furry and trips over own two feet* just because i tripped does not make this exit any more unsignificate!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!! U have really good dance skills i luv them!!!

i have MAD falling skills! wanna see *falls not on purpose! on accident in the middle of the floor and starts to burp very loudly!* see! i have good falling skills and belching skills!

truelovewaits said:
i have MAD falling skills! wanna see *falls not on purpose! on accident in the middle of the floor and starts to burp very loudly!* see! i have good falling skills and belching skills!
did you see me fall in gym today? that took some skills!!!! yeuh!!!! :cool:

i saw you! i probably would have fallen too if i even got to run to a base! i was so mad! i was crying! everyone keeps calling me fat, they keep looking up to me so when i get a b on a quiz, they get all up tight with me! i hate being the smart kid and the fat one too!

~Mrs.Keynes~ said:
U steph R not fat....I'm very fat have U seen me i'm soooooooooo fat it makes mi sad i'm so fat
i am too so fat! i was in big tears today! i was so crying! i am so mad cause everyone laughed at me 2 days ago when i almost knocked something over cause of my big fat butt! :mad:

yeah i know how ya feel, truelovewaits. i am exactly like that but i was removed from my school cause of stupid mean people and now i have no real friends except maybe Marri and Rachael

Back