So...Who's On Now XVI

I'm stubborn as a mule too . . . and it gets me in sooooooooo much trouble sometimes:p

I know! Most my friends are just like me in that area, but I have one where she rolls her eyes and will be like "We're in public STOP!" Which only antagonizes me :rolleyes:
Haha, me too!

lol, I have a couple of friends like that--I have to 'behave' around them. :rolleyes::p

*feels like hugging a donkey for some reason*...........and it's all YOUR fault! *points to random shoe*..yes...I'm being random because the only person I've really met before is Maggie. :rolleyes: ..hmm....

hey, Kevin, everyone calls me Amy or LC, and no you probably don't know me because I just started to come back after being gone for a while...so..yeah. :rolleyes:

lol, I have a couple of friends like that--I have to 'behave' around them. :rolleyes::p

My friend that I should behave around has known me since I was 6. We're total opposites and she knows that I'm never going to behave around her. After like, I don't know how many years, she is finally starting to learn that if she points it out, I only get worse :D

well, i act way better then 9, i act lik a crazy flying monkey named Tiara!!!, so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggie- *squeaks* i dont kno y i did that, :D:D

hey Amy, I am Tiara, but some people prefer to call me Tia, but u can choose! so you kno i am very random, and usually am hugging people or talking/screaming, and licking ice cream, which reminds me................Sheri??? can i hav ice cream????? please:eek:

hey, Kevin, everyone calls me Amy or LC, and no you probably don't know me because I just started to come back after being gone for a while...so..yeah. :rolleyes:
Nice to meet you Amy!
My friend that I should behave around has known me since I was 6. We're total opposites and she knows that I'm never going to behave around her. After like, I don't know how many years, she is finally starting to learn that if she points it out, I only get worse :D
lol, I have a friend that I've known since I was 2 or 3 & we're exactly the same, but now she has a boyfriend & we don't really talk anymore. :rolleyes::(

hey Amy, I am Tiara, but some people prefer to call me Tia, but u can choose! so you kno i am very random, and usually am hugging people or talking/screaming, and licking ice cream, which reminds me................Sheri??? can i hav ice cream????? please

:eek: *puppy eyes* please????????????????

hey Amy, I am Tiara, but some people prefer to call me Tia, but u can choose! so you kno i am very random, and usually am hugging people or talking/screaming, and licking ice cream, which reminds me................Sheri??? can i hav ice cream????? please:eek:
Um sure . . . *hands Tia icecream* :p
lol, I have a friend that I've known since I was 2 or 3 & we're exactly the same, but now she has a boyfriend & we don't really talk anymore. :rolleyes::(

Aw, that's sad. I've kinda had that problem before except it was a guy friend and his girlfriend hated/hates my guts and I've never done anything to her!

Back