So...Who's On Now XVI

dont get me started about dylan, my best guyfriend, well kinda still, i miss him 100% oh man! im gonna tear up! he had a girlfriend, i disliked her a lot(hated/hate) her and, she broke his heart 2 times! and i had to take ccare of him, and make him happy, they now friends and he wants me to meet her! and if i do i would punch her!

Last edited:
Tia...I think I remember you...hmm...taht our you remind me of someone older on this forum...as in used to be here but not anymore because of .... school...probably...which is sad. yeahhh......Daphenilia....i think..yeah.........

I like bouncy balls and randomness, so I like you already! *hugses*

Sherible rhymes which tribble, of which I have one.

>.>.....mentally unstable?....*gets a room ready for him in IA*....ha.......hahahahahahhaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!............ *is tired and likes dots* ...................................................................... .................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................................................. ............................................................................................................................................ ......................................................(four weeks of culinary school does this to a person).......................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................................... .......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................... ..................................

>.>.....mentally unstable?....*gets a room ready for him in ........................................................................ ..................................
Yes! The insane asylum is where he belongs!!! I'll fix him a room and everything. We'll even have him a going away/ insane asylum warming party for him! :cool:
HEY! My last psychiatric exam was a fluke! :rolleyes::p

ROFL!

paper cuts are evil...especially parchment paper cuts...*shudders*.... I get them easily when making a pastry bag for decorative jam.....also....german made knives are really sharp....you don't even feel much except a kind of scraping feeling, but not enough of a feeling to make you think it penatrated skin until you see a lot of blood in your pastry cream. :rolleyes:

paper cuts are evil...especially parchment paper cuts...*shudders*.... I get them easily when making a pastry bag for decorative jam.....also....german made knives are really sharp....you don't even feel much except a kind of scraping feeling, but not enough of a feeling to make you think it penatrated skin until you see a lot of blood in your pastry cream. :rolleyes:

I'm assuming this has happened to you :p ;)

Back