So...Who's On Now XVI

Went to church, came home and done my chores, went to my neighbor's house and talked to him, he had to do homework, so I came back home and got my dog and took her for a walk and then I got on here :p

Very . . . :D

What do you want to talk about??? Hmmmmm? *thinks* I went to a DISTEROUS b-day party on Friday. Me and my friend that went left early . . . it was horrid. I was so embarrassed to even be associated with it! I know this sounds bad but my friend hangs out with some cruddy people I didn't know about :eek: Woooowwww!

What do you want to talk about??? Hmmmmm? *thinks* I went to a DISTEROUS b-day party on Friday. Me and my friend that went left early . . . it was horrid. I was so embarrassed to even be associated with it! I know this sounds bad but my friend hangs out with some cruddy people I didn't know about :eek: Woooowwww!
LOL! What was so terrible about it?

I get to go to the Coca-Cola factory this week! :D:D I'm excited! They let you try 60 flavors of coke from around the world. :D

This teenager came to the party after he had been smoking weed. He was stoned. His eyes were glazed over and he was just setting in a chair staring at the wall! It got worse and I wasn't about to be associated with a party were the cops needed to be called! It was EMBARASSING! I will never go to one of her parties again. And I'll certainly never be at a party were the cops need to come!

Awesome! :eek: 60 flavors of Coca-Cola! You have to tell me your favorite flavor!

This teenager came to the party after he had been smoking weed. He was stoned. His eyes were glazed over and he was just setting in a chair staring at the wall! It got worse and I wasn't about to be associated with a party were the cops needed to be called! It was EMBARASSING! I will never go to one of her parties again. And I'll certainly never be at a party were the cops need to come!

Awesome! :eek: 60 flavors of Coca-Cola! You have to tell me your favorite flavor!
Wow, yeah, I doubt I'd be going to any more of her parties, either. :eek:

Will do! I want to try the flavor from China, I've been told that it tastes like cough syrup...surely it wouldn't be that bad, right? :p

It's embarrassing that I was even there. It makes me sound bad!

Ick! Cough syrup??? Why on earth would anyone want to drink that! You'll definitely have to tell me if it actually tastes like that! I just thought Coca-Cola was Coca-Cola and different country didn't have different tastes :confused: I know there are different flavors like Cherry Coke . . . *shrugs*

It's embarrassing that I was even there. It makes me sound bad!

Ick! Cough syrup??? Why on earth would anyone want to drink that! You'll definitely have to tell me if it actually tastes like that! I just thought Coca-Cola was Coca-Cola and different country didn't have different tastes :confused: I know there are different flavors like Cherry Coke . . . *shrugs*
Indeed, very embarrassing.

I have no idea why. But, my teacher said that they make different kinds of coke for different regions of the world (don't know if that's true or not--guess I'll find out when we go). I've heard that the U.S. has the sweetest coke...I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. :p

You know, I would be in Atlanta this week but my trip was canceled (do you remember me telling you about that) :( That would have been weird though knowing you were somewhere in the same city and I couldn't meet you! ;)

You know, I would be in Atlanta this week but my trip was canceled (do you remember me telling you about that) :( That would have been weird though knowing you were somewhere in the same city and I couldn't meet you! ;)
Aww, I'm sorry it was canceled! :(
Yeah! It would've been weird!

In today's edition of RFFK (Random Fun Facts from Kevin :p): I found a chart for Reputation points. Here.

Back