So...Who's On Now XVI

I haven't done much either. I've unloaded my car (from last night [lots of decorations]), which was miserable it's so cold outside! I've dusted and vacuumed my room and got on TDL.
You ate a salad? *mouth waters* I love salads! And I'm like starving and there's nothing to eat at my house, so it sounds especially good now! :p

I haven't done much either. I've unloaded my car (from last night [lots of decorations]), which was miserable it's so cold outside! I've dusted and vacuumed my room and got on TDL.
You ate a salad? *mouth waters* I love salads! And I'm like starving and there's nothing to eat at my house, so it sounds especially good now!
lol, a busy day for both of us! It is very cold outside!
Yes, and the salad was delicious! Though, it wasn't nearly big enough. :(:p I'm still hungry, & we don't have much left to eat either. :rolleyes::p

*is still looking for a RFFK*

lol, a busy day for both of us! It is very cold outside!
Yes, and the salad was delicious! Though, it wasn't nearly big enough. :(I'm still hungry, & we don't have much left to eat either. :p

*is still looking for a RFFK*

Haha! You keep looking for the RFFK, and I'm gonna go see if I can find something to eat. Isn't it weird, that when you're hungry you keep going to look for food expecting something to change . . . *sniff* I know I'm not going to find anything :rolleyes: :p

Haha! You keep looking for the RFFK, and I'm gonna go see if I can find something to eat. Isn't it weird, that when you're hungry you keep going to look for food expecting something to change . . . *sniff* I know I'm not going to find anything :rolleyes: :p
Haha, ok!
ROFL! I was just saying to my mom, "Its funny, no matter how many times I open this cabinet, it never has anything new to eat" :p

Haha, ok!
ROFL! I was just saying to my mom, "Its funny, no matter how many times I open this cabinet, it never has anything new to eat" :p

Haha! It's so true! So I don't know why people bother to keep looking . . . I have to be one of the worst!
Well I found some saltine crackers to eat . . . wow that sounds pathetic! :p

Did you find a RFFK?

Back