So...Who's On Now XVI

Sh-sh-sh-sh-s-sheri?! *lower lip trembles*

Me? I'm alright.... uhh... School's good. I'm kinda disappointed that I didnt get a good part in the school play. But it's gonna be fun anyway...and..well nothing else is goin on. lol.

How are YOUUU?

Sh-sh-sh-sh-s-sheri?! *lower lip trembles*

Me? I'm alright.... uhh... School's good. I'm kinda disappointed that I didnt get a good part in the school play. But it's gonna be fun anyway...and..well nothing else is goin on. lol.

How are YOUUU?

*is still jumping up and down* I've been pretty good. I had been super busy with school and work. But it's slowed down now . . . thank goodness!

Kevin is going to be sad that he missed you. He just said earlier today that he wishes you and Cera would get on more ;)

Awww... I miss Kevin.

Let's see. Cera is busy today I think... We still talk at school and stuff.

I'm glad things have slowed down!

Oh my goodness.... well my dad just came in and says he wants the computer. :( :( :( :(

Noooo!

I'll try to get on again soon. :-< bye!

Awww... I miss Kevin.

Let's see. Cera is busy today I think... We still talk at school and stuff.

I'm glad things have slowed down!

Oh my goodness.... well my dad just came in and says he wants the computer.
Noooo!

I'll try to get on again soon. :-< bye!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I missed you, MK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(

Nope, none of the threads in the Duffer forum counts, along with Tea with Tumnus and the Cast and Crew section ;)

EDIT: @ Kevin: You're to fast for me??? Psh! Yeah right! ;)

Back