So...Who's On Now XVI

Oooo, sounds fun! :)

It seems like this Thanksgiving is the pits But I am thankful we're even having one. We usually go to cousins house in Ohio, but we're not this year, so we're going to my uncle's. My aunt (mom's sister) and her husband (not my uncle he was killed in a truck accident :() and maybe my cousin will be there. My brother said he's staying home and my dad has to work. It's rather sad. I don't have a big family. I used to love going to visit my family, when my grandmother was a live but she died six years ago due to cancer. *sighs* It's sad. But I'll be back sometime Saturday. I'm leaving tomorrow.
Yeah, I think it will be. :)

Awwwwwwwww, I'm sorry! Maybe it'll be better than you think! :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!

CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE!
CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE! CERA'S HERE!

:D:D:D:D

How's everyone doing?

Last edited:
Whoa!!! Mannn, that is some enthusiasm!! I've missed you guys!! Whats up, tell me everything! :D

To answer the inevitable "whats up" question, the answer is: Nothing, just hanging out on Thanksgiving break, got a new haircut, waiting to hear back from university to see if i got in, been busy with schoolwork, etc etc :p Oh and I met my Paperboy :D:D

Whoa!!! Mannn, that is some enthusiasm!! I've missed you guys!! Whats up, tell me everything!

To answer the inevitable "whats up" question, the answer is: Nothing, just hanging out on Thanksgiving break, got a new haircut, waiting to hear back from university to see if i got in, been busy with schoolwork, etc etc Oh and I met my Paperboy
lol, not much to tell for my part...I need a haircut...my hair is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long, especially in the back...But, I'm too lazy to get one...:rolleyes::p

Awesome! Hope you get in to university! ;)

EDIT: Hey Hannah! Hows it goin'?

Back